Like Sunday, Like Rain out today - extended clip of a scene with Billie Joe

desertrose

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a few thoughts on the short clip above...

- i cringed in the beginning, but billie's acting got better towards the end of the scene

- his voice is so fucking high

- billie: "i'm a musician." leighton: "you work at the UPS store" .... :lol:

That was an...interesting clip. It's not even that Billie isn't a good actor, he's actually pretty decent, it's just difficult for me to take him seriously because it's him. :lol: I think I'm more excited to see Geezer, though, after seeing this clip.

Oh god

That was an...interesting clip. It's not even that Billie isn't a good actor, he's actually pretty decent, it's just difficult for me to take him seriously because it's him. :lol: I think I'm more excited to see Geezer, though, after seeing this clip.

This :lol:

Holy shit...

"Someone stole my phone!" *phone rings*

I saw the gif set of it first on tumblr but this is so much better :D that made me laugh so hard

And I noticed the voice thing too... Maybe he was nervous? :D My voice is higher when I'm nervous. Maybe it's part of the acting. Maybe it's Maybelline.

I'm impressed though, that really wasn't bad acting! Leighton isn't much better, at least not in this scene :P

Love the clip :lol:

(Also... I don't know the context but what kind of douchebag throws a guitar out of the window?)

All I saw was his mouth hanging open when he first walked in and sat down. Before he even said anything. Why?

Nightlife :ninja: is what I read.

tumblr_inline_nn9wqzxfEp1r24lmr_540.jpg

(that's why I mentioned it :lol: because I thought it was weird that I search for a movie with Billie and it gives me a track called Nightlive :P)

Is there a trailer to Geezer?

What is this movie actually about? :D

All I saw was his mouth hanging open when he first walked in and sat down. Before he even said anything. Why?

Because he knew he was in trouble. He was supposed to be nervous coming into the bar.

The film starts out with her waking up and discovered that he did not come home the previous night. It is something he has done often in the past. She called his cell and told him to not come home that he threw his guitar out the window. He was trying to pretend that he didn't know she was pissed, but he knew that she was. Thus the I lost my cell phone line.

Because he knew he was in trouble. He was supposed to be nervous coming into the bar.

The film starts out with her waking up and discovered that he did not come home the previous night. It is something he has done often in the past. She called his cell and told him to not come home that he threw his guitar out the window. He was trying to pretend that he didn't know she was pissed, but he knew that she was. Thus the I lost my cell phone line.

Hm... he didn't look nervous. He looked confused and like he was thirsty. :P

Hm... he didn't look nervous. He looked confused and like he was thirsty. :P

He was nervous, scared and guilty and yes confused. He was ready to get his ass kicked. :lol:

I would suggest ot everyone to watch the whole film. It is quite good. There is one scene where Elenor tells REggie how she met Dennis. It is really adorable and so Billie.

She is a subway musician and he keeps coming back to watch her play. One day he drops a pack of skittles in her drum. So cute, I can see Billie being all nervous, coming to watch her play and giving her a pack of skittles. So cute.

Is there a trailer to Geezer?

What is this movie actually about? :D

I don't think there's a trailer yet. But the movie is basically about an aging former rockstar, played by Billie (his first lead role!), who has to deal with normal life now. I've heard that Billie wrote and recorded a few songs for the movie, too.

I don't think there's a trailer yet. But the movie is basically about an aging former rockstar, played by Billie (his first lead role!), who has to deal with normal life now. I've heard that Billie wrote and recorded a few songs for the movie, too.

He's the lead?! :shok:

I want to see this movie NOW!!!! :lol: And yeessss, songs *-*

No really, the movie sounds really interesting! :)

He's the lead?! :shok:

I want to see this movie NOW!!!! :lol: And yeessss, songs *-*

No really, the movie sounds really interesting! :)

Yep, he's the lead! According to IMDB, his character's name is Perry. I believe it's supposed to come out sometime this year, so you're in luck! :)

Yeah, Geezer is also the movie he dyed his hair blue/green/yellow for. :D

I am actually really excited to see this! I think they're all wrapped up with production now too.

There's a separate thread for Geezer. You should check it out. :)

thanks, will do! :D

Yeah, Geezer is also the movie he dyed his hair blue/green/yellow for. :D

I am actually really excited to see this! I think they're all wrapped up with production now too.

They are in post production so not finished yet

They are in post production so not finished yet

Oh oops. :( for some reason I thought they were finished. Either way, I think it will be worth the wait!

Why do I have the impression that he's like a little kid most of the time? :lol:

But it's so cute :wub: It's wrong to say it, but I'd date him the second that bitch (don't dare you to question his musician lifestyle!) dump him... :rolleyes: Hahaha :lol:

Looking forward to see more. BTW, I saw a few gifs on tumblr, are there more clips? Can't find them on youtube :(

Why do I have the impression that he's like a little kid most of the time? :lol:

But it's so cute :wub: It's wrong to say it, but I'd date him the second that bitch (don't dare you to question his musician lifestyle!) dump him... :rolleyes: Hahaha :lol:

Looking forward to see more. BTW, I saw a few gifs on tumblr, are there more clips? Can't find them on youtube :(

I saw those gifs too, but I think is because there's already a Torrent to download the movie, cause I've seen lots of comments on Tumblr about how lots of people already watched the movie :ninja:

Thought his acting in that scene was better. Still a little rough, but definitely better. I'll have to watch this later.

Archived