Kerrang reviews HoB show and history of Green Day's career

stuart_and_the_ave

I got kerrang today.It has a review of the HOB show and a history of their career. I'll try and post scans when I get home

At the end of the article there is a quote from Rob Cavallo saying he's heard 5 new songs Billie has written recently and they're fantastic and Billie is at the top of his game right now

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got kerrang today.It has a review of the HOB show and a history of their career. I'll try and post scans when I get home

At the end of the article there is a quote from Rob Cavallo saying he's heard 5 new songs Billie has written recently and they're fantastic and Billie is at the top of his game right now

One last big comeback maybe?

The article had interviews with Rob, jesse main, butch vig and Peter standish

The article had interviews with Rob, jesse main, butch vig and Peter standish

Sounds awesome, cannot wait to read it :)

My hype level just skyrocketed.

I wish they sold Kerrang in the states.

Pretty sure there are services that will basically give you a forwarding address in another country. So you could order Kerrang to your UK address, and it would then get forwarded to your US address automatically. Scans will be up soon, I'm sure, but if you wanted a physical copy.

I wish they sold Kerrang in the states.

I've seen them at bookstores but they are several weeks behind. I wouldn't expect this in the states for another couple of months.

Pretty sure there are services that will basically give you a forwarding address in another country. So you could order Kerrang to your UK address, and it would then get forwarded to your US address automatically. Scans will be up soon, I'm sure, but if you wanted a physical copy.

I've gotten used to the scans, but this is specail I think I want it.

I've seen them at bookstores but they are several weeks behind. I wouldn't expect this in the states for another couple of months.

What stores? I've checked Barnes and Noble before and they don't carry it.

I've gotten used to the scans, but this is specail I think I want it.

What stores? I've checked Barnes and Noble before and they don't carry it.

I guess it depends on your individual store. My local B+N always has foreign mags, but 1 or 2 months behind.

Just got home from work, I'll scan them now.

If anyone outside the UK wants a copy let me know and I'll get you one

Just got home from work, I'll scan them now.

If anyone outside the UK wants a copy let me know and I'll get you one

Would it be possible for you to get 2 for me? I'll pay you via paypal.

Great! I've split this into its own thread so it's not buried.

OMG! Reading this got me so excited! I can't wait to hear some new stuff.

Just uploading the scan to imgur,it's taking a while

Would it be possible for you to get 2 for me? I'll pay you via paypal.

No problem, I'll get them tomorrow. PM me your address

Thank you for scanning the whole article! <3 Here is a picture I just found of Rob's response.

tumblr_nn7zanSHbf1qkdq4eo1_1280.jpg

Yeah, this does get me excited. However, as far as the new material being "amazing" and "fantastic,"- i'll believe it when i hear it ;)

Sorry it took so long, my computer has broken and my laptop is really slow!!

SkWMzQ0.jpg

KU9G5XV.jpg

VQnVZzp.jpg

z3HeOkq.jpg

68Q6Wb7.jpg

LYHVCg0.jpg

kbQGSub.jpg

NUK2EvC.jpg

2fVOwvf.jpg

Yeah didn't rob say that the first 4-5 songs Uno were as good songs on any great album, I'm para-phrasing here, but he did say something long those lines. And let's face those songs are only ok.

Sorry it took so long, my computer has broken and my laptop is really slow!!

Thank you, can't wait to read these :happy:

Archived