Announcement or trolling?

Billie Hoe

How could anybody REMOTELY believe anything like that? It literally bends my brain. WHY would you even SORT OF believe this? Why?? HOW????

Wishful thinking.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is true. I heard it announced on a Latvian local radio station. Apparently, the guy's friend's mum heard about it when she went to a local shamen witch doctor for her weekly goat entrails reading.

This is true. I heard it announced on a Latvian local radio station. Apparently, the guy's friend's mum heard about it when she went to a local shamen witch doctor for her weekly goat entrails reading.

Did she take a picture of the entrails? I'd like to look at them myself, I've found it's quite easily to confuse the shapes for "new Green Day album" and "mild rain next Tuesday".

Did she take a picture of the entrails? I'd like to look at them myself, I've found it's quite easily to confuse the shapes for "new Green Day album" and "mild rain next Tuesday".

I don't think there's a picture, but apparently it was a fully qualified shamen, so I'm sure it's true.

I don't think there's a picture, but apparently it was a fully qualified shamen, so I'm sure it's true.

OK, if you trust the shaman then I'll let them have that one. I might find a goat and take my own reading to be sure though.

Why would a radio station announce something like this..?

Didi you really just ask that? :D

Is there going to be a livestream?

I want someone to at least periscope it and cut it off right before the last song.

Archived