One Weekend In Cleveland (or Céadóg Writes A Massive Load Of Shite But You're Gonna Read It Anyway Because It's Him)

If it meant meeting you WhiteTim, I'd consider it. <3

But seriously, someone's gonna have to pry that poster from my dead hands before they get it. It's kind of like my "I SURVIVED!" badge of honor.

I really don't want to pry it out your hand but I guess exceptions can be made lol jk

If I'm invited I'll be at the prickdóg wedding

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical Andres, always swooping in to save his friend Ceadog :rolleyes:

petition to have green day play our wedding and cover tubthumping

Let's get on change.org and make this happen ASAP, tbh.

WHITETIM DO YOU LIKE WHITE PIZZA? Ever since we ordered it Saturday night after the induction, this has been the only thing on my mind more or less :lol:

I like my shirt but after finding out the posters were limited to 200 and that the shirts would be sold on the GD store (and not exclusive to the concert), I wish I would have switched my purchases [/snob]

WHITETIM DO YOU LIKE WHITE PIZZA? Ever since we ordered it Saturday night after the induction, this has been the only thing on my mind more or less :lol:

I like my shirt but after finding out the posters were limited to 200 and that the shirts would be sold on the GD store (and not exclusive to the concert), I wish I would have switched my purchases [/snob]

I was already asked this lol

And I've never had it

ugh the posters were fucking awesome. My only hope is that Bobo got me one like that time he went to the screening of Heart Like a Hand Grenade and got me a poster from that.

But I'm pretty sure he didn't :cry:

ugh the posters were fucking awesome. My only hope is that Bobo got me one like that time he went to the screening of Heart Like a Hand Grenade and got me a poster from that.

Wait. Wait. Wait. BOBO HAS SEEN HEART LIKE A HAND GRENADE?

Wait. Wait. Wait. BOBO HAS SEEN HEART LIKE A HAND GRENADE?

He HAS. Can you believe that man? He doesn't even like Green Day!

He HAS. Can you believe that man? He doesn't even like Green Day!

I can't even begin to comprehend the amount of ridiculous that this is, because I'd literally do anything to see it. :lol:

I'm pretty sure Bobo didn't go to HOB and just came to Cleveland on Friday night (and Alissa and I didn't recognize him at first when he found us :lol:) :(

Bobo seeing HLAHG is an irl troll of the GD fandom on par with me seeing them at the HoB.

Is Billie Joe Armstrong that short?

And out of nowhere, a wild Fuzz appears and brings down the banhammer

prickdóg

Hannadagh was good, but this is just the best ever.

And out of nowhere, a wild Fuzz appears and brings down the banhammer

Hannadagh was good, but this is just the best ever.

Did I miss something?

Did I miss something?

Probably, you've only been a member for 6 hours.

Wait a minute.

Someone should probably do an IP check.

Probably, you've only been a member for 6 hours.

Wait a minute.

Someone should probably do an IP check.

Yeah dupe account, already dealt with.

Great write up man, really enjoyed reading!

Did you see the guy who kept asking for different sized shirts and staring at them/analyzing them, but not buying any? I'm pretty sure people were going to riot. I'm glad I just went with a poster and got the fuck out of there. I guess only 200 were printed, so I'd like to think it'll be worth something someday.

Yeah, and there was a guy next to me who kept flip-flopping on getting a vest or not. Literally paseed the vest back and forth with the merch guy at least 4 times til merch guy gave up and asked the next person in the queue what they wanted. Some weird animals in that merch line.

And I thought I made an ass of myself by trying to walk away before signing the merchant receipt copy, at least I didn't do that shit :lol:

I feel like I would be that guy. I'm awful at decision making specially when I'm feeling pressured. I annoy myself so much at stores when there are many things to choose from omg.

But usually at concerts there's not much choice when it comes to girl sizes. And I make my mind before going to the stand so that this doesn't happen XD

• 4 weeks later...

Archived