One Weekend In Cleveland (or Céadóg Writes A Massive Load Of Shite But You're Gonna Read It Anyway Because It's Him)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but the upside is that I usually get a hand shandy from 80 after I drop them off, so swings and roundabouts really.

I had a feeling she would be part of the deal.. what a romantic time to be alive!

I can't believe you all thought he actually hates Green Day :lol:

I was disappointed he did not fight Billie :(

I thought the exact same thing about the security guy with the green mohawk. He was epic.

I had a feeling she would be part of the deal.. what a romantic time to be alive!

I'm just trying to work out why he made such a bad investment, if you know what I mean

I'm just trying to work out why he made such a bad investment, if you know what I mean

i dont please explain

i dont please explain

Sounds to me like someone is laying out some not very nice insults. If that is not right, then a better explanation is required.

Sounds to me like someone is laying out some not very nice insults. If that is not right, then a better explanation is required.

Please explain.

this was a really fun read, ceadagh! i'm so jealous of y'all but it's so cool that you had such a great time :happy:

hey so who hurt you so badly that you have to spend all your time ripping into people who love green day??? like what happened dude? do u need to talk cause u can pm me

this was a really fun read, ceadagh! i'm so jealous of y'all but it's so cool that you had such a great time :happy:

hey so who hurt you so badly that you have to spend all your time ripping into people who love green day??? like what happened dude? do u need to talk cause u can pm me

Where is this personal attack coming from? What have I done to warrant this? I just want to discuss Green Day, be it in a positive or negative manner, like everyone else.

I knew you were a fanboy.

Are you sure you haven't made a typo here?

Where is this personal attack coming from? What have I done to warrant this? I just want to discuss Green Day, be it in a positive or negative manner, like everyone else.

Are you sure you haven't made a typo here?

r u ok beezey.

r u ok beezey.

I will be ok once everyone stops attacking me. I make an innocuous comment an everyone is attacking me for some reason.

I will be ok once everyone stops attacking me. I make an innocuous comment an everyone is attacking me for some reason.

you're being a bit weird though, so yeah. You were all up in the other thread being hostile as fuck towards Green Day so you'll have to excuse us for not being super receptive to your thoughts.

I think you need to look at who is starting the personal attacks.

LostHighway: Troll of the Year 2k15

I'm calling it already.

This thread fills me with joy. I'm so glad you all had such an amazing time, and only wish I could have been there too :happy:

Your constant hostility is tiring. If you can only find unpleasant things to say it would be best if you said nothing.

Ok, let's try again. Please explain what you mean and we can talk about it.

oh i knew i just wanted to see them type it out.. like just be upfront with it if you're gonna try and go in that direction

LostHighway: Troll of the Year 2k15

I'm calling it already.

Sometimes I miss Seagull. He had more ideas. #theancientartoftrolling

Great read, Ceadog!

My emotions are such a fucking disaster. I honestly don't believe what I was able to experience this weekend. Never again will I see an event like this. The whole thing was such a beautiful celebration of the band that I love and for some reason I now listen to their music in a way I haven't listened to it before. I can't really explain it, but the whole weekend was like some sort of religious experience. I imagine this is what my heaven is like.

The worst part about the whole thing happening here in Cleveland is now it's gone :( I feel like all of my friends came and threw this awesome party and now everyone's gone. I'm seeing Noel Gallagher at House of Blues in June and I just feel like it's going to be so weird going to shows there after Green Day played there.

I'm just a sentimental mess.

Great read, Ceadog!

My emotions are such a fucking disaster. I honestly don't believe what I was able to experience this weekend. Never again will I see an event like this. The whole thing was such a beautiful celebration of the band that I love and for some reason I now listen to their music in a way I haven't listened to it before. I can't really explain it, but the whole weekend was like some sort of religious experience. I imagine this is what my heaven is like.

The worst part about the whole thing happening here in Cleveland is now it's gone :( I feel like all of my friends came and threw this awesome party and now everyone's gone. I'm seeing Noel Gallagher at House of Blues in June and I just feel like it's going to be so weird going to shows there after Green Day played there.

I'm just a sentimental mess.

I am so happy that your ticket worked out for you in the end! I agree that post-concert withdrawal is the worst though....

Archived