14 new Dookie shirts in the official store - one for each song

Fuzz

I got my Basket Case T-shirt and it seems to be a bit tight around the chest and waist compared to my other Green Day T-shirts, also M. If you're an athletic male-bodied type or a female-bodied type with cup size larger than D, get a L.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my Basket Case T-shirt and it seems to be a bit tight around the chest and waist compared to my other Green Day T-shirts, also M. If you're an athletic male-bodied type or a female-bodied type with cup size larger than D, get a L.

I'm a little bit worried right now :S I hope I will be able to wear my shirt.

I wish there was an extra small, I thought because they were 'pre shrunk' they'd be a little slimmer. I prefer fitted t-shirts but it still looks really nice :happy:

I'm a little bit worried right now :S I hope I will be able to wear my shirt.

If that helps, I just measured myself.

107 for the shoulders

98 for the chest

79 for the waist

109 for the hips

Upper border of normal weight for the large frame and my height.

And it's the italicised ones that make this look like a "girly fit" shirt, while the rest make it pretty much a classic fit. So, I dunno...

I haven't received mine yet. Wonder if they fit or not.

Well I ordered the WICA shirt. My hubby said that if I wanted another as a Mother's Day gift I could get one. Just ordered! I love my Welcome to Paradise Tshirt. Can't wait for this one.

Both my Basket Case and Longview shirts arrived. Fit so great! Already my favourite pieces of clothing. Love them!

I ordered the FOD and Basket Case ones last month, they should arrive around the 15th I think. I'm not a big guy but I got L's anyway cause I like baggy tees :P My only concern is, can you see through the white fabric? And if so, can you really see that much or...?

I ordered the FOD and Basket Case ones last month, they should arrive around the 15th I think. I'm not a big guy but I got L's anyway cause I like baggy tees :P My only concern is, can you see through the white fabric? And if so, can you really see that much or...?

NO, you can't see through the white fabric. I don't feel that I need to wear a cami under them. They are a very good quality.

I just won the rock and roll hall of fame T-shirt on ebay. This makes me very happy.

NO, you can't see through the white fabric. I don't feel that I need to wear a cami under them. They are a very good quality.

I just won the rock and roll hall of fame T-shirt on ebay. This makes me very happy.

Sweet, thank you! And congrats! :woot:

Dam you americans

Dam you americans

It's good to be us. I'll be happy to take a picture of it for you

It's good to be us. I'll be happy to take a picture of it for you

You bitch jk

I got my tees today at the post office but I had to pay an extra 15€ for taxes. Oh well. I just love them! But you can kinda see through them.

If I like my WICA shirt, I'm gonna get the Welcome To Paradise shirt too. My WICA shirt should be here any day now. Im so excited!

Decided to go with basket case in the end, should be getting here soon! Tempted to order another at some point once i see how this fits me (and save up for it).

question for UK people - did you have to pay extra for taxes when they arrived?

EDIT: my shirt arrived the other day - no extra taxes :dance:

Finally got shipping confirmation today :)

Finally get my t-shirt (I had problems with the customs office :dry:) and M size fits perfectly! Actually there is different than other Green Day shirts in the same size - I think it's more narrow and sleeves are shorter, but for me it's okay :) And quality of printing is perfect!

Decided to go with basket case in the end, should be getting here soon! Tempted to order another at some point once i see how this fits me (and save up for it).

question for UK people - did you have to pay extra for taxes when they arrived?

I live in the Netherlands, had to pay €37,50 cash at the door

wow thats a lot! did you order one of the bundles?

i've never really understood how these taxes work, but no extra charges for me (luckily)

I had to pay 25 euro for 5 shirts, I think it's not so bad... How many shirts did you order?

wow thats a lot! did you order one of the bundles?

i've never really understood how these taxes work, but no extra charges for me (luckily)

I had to pay 25 euro for 5 shirts, I think it's not so bad... How many shirts did you order?

I ordered 5 of them :)

My 5 shirt bundle came on Monday and I absolutely love them! Unfortunately the HOF shirt was on back order so they only sent that off today.

Finally get my t-shirt (I had problems with the customs office :dry:) and M size fits perfectly! Actually there is different than other Green Day shirts in the same size - I think it's more narrow and sleeves are shorter, but for me it's okay :) And quality of printing is perfect!

Same as with me. Glad that it fits. And sorry about the customs. Hope you didn't have to pay anything?

I got my WICA shirt and was dissapointed. I'm just gonna return it and not exchange it. :( oh well.

Archived