14 new Dookie shirts in the official store - one for each song

Fuzz

I bought the Welcome To Paradise shirt, cost me $31.85 with the tax and shipping.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordered the bundle as a consolation prize for not getting tickets to the House of Blues show last week. It's so expensive and I so don't even care.

But, I mean, I always wanted a Green Day trash can...

I struggled to choose one but I went with When I Come Around because it's my favourite song.

Hey people,

I'm looking for people in Europe who want to order a shirt or two. Emily is getting the trash can bundle and I was gonna get two shirts myself. If we get the 5-shirts-bundle as well as the trash can bundle together, shipping has to be paid only once. So if I can find two or three other people who want a shirt, that'd be really cool! It would be $20 per person for one shirt + a bit for shipping. Is anyone interested?

I want the F.O.D., Basket Case, When I Come Around and having A Blast shirts!

I have a Kerplunk shirt and if they have the same size (it looks like that), they're wide and the cutout (is that the english word?^^) is very tight. I wish they had another cut...

I'm looking for people in Europe who want to order a shirt or two. Emily is getting the trash can bundle and I was gonna get two shirts myself. If we get the 5-shirts-bundle as well as the trash can bundle together, shipping has to be paid only once. So if I can find two or three other people who want a shirt, that'd be really cool! It would be $20 per person for one shirt + a bit for shipping. Is anyone interested?

I'm interested, I'm from Germany too. But first I have to ask my parents.

I want the F.O.D., Basket Case, When I Come Around and having A Blast shirts!

I have a Kerplunk shirt and if they have the same size (it looks like that), they're wide and the cutout (is that the english word?^^) is very tight. I wish they had another cut...

I'm interested, I'm from Germany too. But first I have to ask my parents.

Cool, we want to order tomorrow so let me know before then. I just hope we can find two more people.

I will have doubles. I have a very difficult time finding shirts that fit me right. I'm Billie Joe sized but I'm also a gym rat so my chest and back are thicker so sometimes Size Small shirts fit me right length wise but are extremely tight around the chest back and arms area.

I went ahead and bought both a Small and Medium bundle and will sell off whichever size does not fit me. Yes, including the trash can and the RRHOF shirt. :)

I will have doubles. I have a very difficult time finding shirts that fit me right. I'm Billie Joe sized but I'm also a gym rat so my chest and back are thicker so sometimes Size Small shirts fit me right length wise but are extremely tight around the chest back and arms area.

I went ahead and bought both a Small and Medium bundle and will sell off whichever size does not fit me. Yes, including the trash can and the RRHOF shirt. :)

Oh really? I'd be super interested, depending on how much you want for them :)

Oh really? I'd be super interested, depending on how much you want for them :)

Just looking to get my money back, not looking to make a profit :)

Just looking to get my money back, not looking to make a profit :)

So are you thinking $20-$25 for the Hall of fame shirt?

can't afford to spend $300 on the bundle :( i just want the trash can and hall of fame shirt

can't afford to spend $300 on the bundle :( i just want the trash can and hall of fame shirt

Yeah, I wish they sold them seperately. I love the trash can!

Last year I was really hoping for something like a 20th anniversary vinyl for Dookie.

I just realized, how badass would it be if they did a 20th anniversary box set and had every song as a 7 inch? I remember when Cake did that for Showroom of Compassion. I would sell my soul (ironic because I'm a ginger) for that.

I would sell my soul (ironic because I'm a ginger) for that.

Dammit, I was laughing way too hard about this

Anybody know what the drawing for She is supposed to be?

On the subreddit for Green Day they told me that is just a arbitrarily drawn drawing, and that it doesn't stand for something. I just can't believe that

I just found the sizing chart! The merch is hosted and made by the same company as the other Green Day merch, so shouldn't the sizes be the same? If you go to tthis link, and search for "size", you'll get a sizing chart!

My mum has the theory that it's a mix of a compass (therefore the directions, though we don't get the "east/west beast" thing) and the symbol of women.

She is one of my favourite songs and definitely my favourite off Dookie, so I'm thinking about getting that one, but it'd be nice to clarify what is it that I'll be wearing :lol:

Dammit, I was laughing way too hard about this

If Dave Grohl laughs at things I say I'm cool with that.

I found something that kinda explains the She shirt

"A lot of people weren’t enough in on the in-jokes to realize they were totally jokes. So people would be like, “Oh, yeah, East Bay/West Bay. Fuck those West Bay fuckers.” People would make fun of their friends. Jake Filth would make fun of Jesse Michaels and call him a “ska boy.” And then after punk broke and Green Day started to get huge, a lot of people actually took that shit really seriously. And then there was a real rift."

Is it not interesting that there is a trash can for the shirts when I had had a fight with DookieLukie because he said their albums were trash and at the end I told him trash you.

I found something that kinda explains the She shirt

"A lot of people werent enough in on the in-jokes to realize they were totally jokes. So people would be like, Oh, yeah, East Bay/West Bay. Fuck those West Bay fuckers. People would make fun of their friends. Jake Filth would make fun of Jesse Michaels and call him a ska boy. And then after punk broke and Green Day started to get huge, a lot of people actually took that shit really seriously. And then there was a real rift."

Sounds like classic GDC drama.

Archived