• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting the bundle as a graduation present. So happy

Edit- well maybe, the shipping is $50!

Getting the bundle as a graduation present. So happy

Edit- well maybe, the shipping is $50!

Fucking awesome! :D

I want to order 5, but I do not know what size I need. I am Dutch, and here I mostly wear medium t-shirts, although from some brands that is too small for me, so then I pick L.

Is the American L different from the European/dutch L? Everyone here always says "well they are fat so their sizes are bigger". So if I go with medium it might be too small, and I go with large it might be too big.

What do you guys thibk?

Edit: by the way, what does the drawing on " she" stand for?

I'm buying 5 shirts for me and my friends - it's great offert, instead of 39$ we'll pay 23$

Is the American L different from the European/dutch L? Everyone here always says "well they are fat so their sizes are bigger". So if I go with medium it might be too small, and I go with large it might be too big.

Not true... All my Green Day shirts are M size and believe me, it's the same M as everywhere else.

These mediums are mostly not too long and not too wide in the shoulders. I know since they fit me perfectly and e.g. my favourite solo artist's merch never does. So, if you have wide shoulders, take L.

I only got the Basket Case one so far, will see about the rest in future. :D

I bought seven shirts. FOD, Burnout, She, Coming Clean, Chump, Pulling Teeth & Welcome To Paradise. :)

Trying to decide between F.O.D. and Having a Blast..... but both of them I probably shouldn't risk wearing them out :lol:

I really like the red ones. I wish When I Come Around had a different picture on it... that's my favorite Dookie song, but I hate those kinds of shoes

I'm buying 5 shirts for me and my friends - it's great offert, instead of 39$ we'll pay 23$

Not true... All my Green Day shirts are M size and believe me, it's the same M as everywhere else.

Yeah, thanks. Well that's the problem, for every brand it differs what m and l are. You know? And I have to pay a lot of shipping, so if I order 5 and they are all the wrong fit for me..

By the way for the ones who still want to buy some:

Do not worry about all your shirts Boeing the same color. The shades of the greens are different, which is not really visible on the site.

Yeah, thanks. Well that's the problem, for every brand it differs what m and l are. You know? And I have to pay a lot of shipping, so if I order 5 and they are all the wrong fit for me..

Most online shirt sellers have sizing charts... I can't find one here though. Which is disappointing, because I have the same problem. I'm usually in between L and XL, and finding actual measurements would be helpful

Damn, I've always wanted a shirt that says "Emenius Sleepus" on it!

Seriously though, that would be awesome if there would have been an "All By Myself" shirt.

Damn, I've always wanted a shirt that says "Emenius Sleepus" on it!

Seriously though, that would be awesome if there would have been an "All By Myself" shirt.

A silhouette of a guy jerking it in a window :lol:

A silhouette of a guy jerking it in a window :lol:

Ooh, that makes me moist.

Most online shirt sellers have sizing charts... I can't find one here though. Which is disappointing, because I have the same problem. I'm usually in between L and XL, and finding actual measurements would be helpful

Hmm indeed.. And there seems to be no return option. Would there be any way to request such a chart?

Well, maybe I'll just choose L, better too long than too short

I'd love to have all these shirts and that trash can is a thing of beauty as far as trash cans go. Not sure if I can justify spending $300 though. Hmm. :ermm:

I really want them too, although I don't find the tshirts that pretty :D I just want the trash can

So I went to buy a shirt, and it just said 300$ as the total. Please tell me it's possible to buy one shirt! :ermm::confused:

So I went to buy a shirt, and it just said 300$ as the total. Please tell me it's possible to buy one shirt! :ermm::confused:

I think you bought all of them :D

I think you bought all of them :D

That's what I originally thought, but i've tried clicking on each shirt individually and the same price comes up...hmm

Edit: well, it works fine on my phone. lol Pulling Teeth shirt ordered! :D

Anybody know what the drawing for She is supposed to be?

On the subreddit for Green Day they told me that is just a arbitrarily drawn drawing, and that it doesn't stand for something. I just can't believe that

I just found the sizing chart! The merch is hosted and made by the same company as the other Green Day merch, so shouldn't the sizes be the same? If you go to tthis link, and search for "size", you'll get a sizing chart!

Anybody know what the drawing for She is supposed to be?

Wondered this for two decades, so...yeah, I second the question.

On the subreddit for Green Day they told me that is just a arbitrarily drawn drawing, and that it doesn't stand for something. I just can't believe that

I just found the sizing chart! The merch is hosted and made by the same company as the other Green Day merch, so shouldn't the sizes be the same? If you go to tthis link, and search for "size", you'll get a sizing chart!

Wondered this for two decades, so...yeah, I second the question.

Somebody on the subreddit said the East Beast/West Beast thing is from a Dr. Seuss book but that still doesn't explain the drawing :/

Archived