14 new Dookie shirts in the official store - one for each song

Fuzz

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Collectors nightmare again...

Dammit, Green Day. I thought the HoF poster and t-shirt were all you had up your sleeve. They always surprise me.

I hope they still have whole sets in June (when I would be able to buy it).

I really want the rock hall t shirt, but have absolutely no interest in a trash can. What marketing genius came up with that idea?

So... If I buy all of them, do I get the trash can too? :lol: I like the Basket Case one :happy:

I really want the rock hall t shirt, but have absolutely no interest in a trash can. What marketing genius came up with that idea?

the same one who promoted 21CB and trilogy.

I want just the trashcan :lol:

I want just the trashcan :lol:

Sounds like a perfect fit. Someone buy the collection, sell the trashcan to Todd.

They're so cool :woot:. I love the Dookie artwork. The Pulling Teeth one's my favourite.

Not a bad idea. If anyone wants to go in on it, I want the When I come around and the rock hall t shirt. Todd can have the trash can and the others are up for grabs.

this is fucking rad. they all look so great. omg

my fav one is she or coming out

I like it! I'd use it as a bin for my room.

I'm really tempted but £245 is a lot to spend in one go. But it works out around £15 per item which isn't bad

I Would get the trash can and hall of fame shirt if they were sold separately

Not a bad idea. If anyone wants to go in on it, I want the When I come around and the rock hall t shirt. Todd can have the trash can and the others are up for grabs.

Ok, I'm taking coming clean :))

Ahh the bundle would be awesome, I really like the trash can and the HOF shirt. But $300 plus $65 postage... it's reasonable but it's still a lot of money. Maybe I'll just get a couple of the t-shirts.

Archived