Huge thank you to the lovely GDC members that fixed us up with some HOB info.

21guns&novacaine

It's been an amazing night/day, depending on when you read this. We supported Green Day, chatted together, joked around and speculated in the Green Day playing the House of Blues Thread. We were apart of Green Day history, we are apart of Green Day history. Every single one of us, even the inactive members, the people who happen to flip past one of their songs on the radio, you have all been apart of Green Day. Rather you read an article about them in the Rolling Stone magazine waiting for the bus, or spend days in your room, listening to their music, thinking about life, or simply wrote Rage and Love on your hand in sharpie.

It's been amazing to be apart of this community, and everyday I realize more and more how lucky I am to be apart of it. To get to talk to all you amazing people everyday, you're like extended family. I was beyond amazed at how quickly the thread grew over three hours. Almost 1000+ replies in that time, many of which were snippets of the set, photos or live tweets of what songs they were playing and what they were doing. Thank you for making all the Green Day fans who could not attend feel as though they were there and involved.

A super-special shoutout goes to:

desertrose

iScottie

dumbell2424

Malcolm Tucker

And to these two kind people who put up live-stream for us:

Colin Toke

Kate Harmon

If I missed your name and you were tweeting/giving us info etc. During the show, or even helped out directing GDC members to livestreams and other helpful links, let me know and I'll add it! There were a lot of you, and all us GDC folk and Green Day fans in general are grateful. :)

This has been one of the funnest nights I've had in a long time, and I've enjoyed hanging out with you guys! And everyone who attended the concert in Cleveland, I wish a safe trip home...

And, as Billie would say:

I hope you had the time of your life...

It was a pleasure to return to the forums after a rather long hiatus and share photos and tweets from the show. Looking forward to what the future holds!

Sounds like I should've stayed up for this :lol:. Loads of good stuff to catch up on though. It's fun when Green Day do stuff :D

I'm so late to the party again :D read through yesterday's gig thread and I still can't believe they played Stuart. This is absolutelly surreal. I'm ready for more information and talking now.

It was a pleasure to return to the forums after a rather long hiatus and share photos and tweets from the show. Looking forward to what the future holds!

Likewise on both the pleasure and a return from hiatus for me as well.

Last night was a whirlwind of heaven and hell, but I loved every minute of it :) I could barely go to sleep after it was over. So excited for the future and Green Day 2015!

Last night was a whirlwind of heaven and hell, but I loved every minute of it :) I could barely go to sleep after it was over. So excited for the future and Green Day 2015!

You've said everything I would have posted. Nice job and yes so much fun. :)

Thank you! :D

It was my pleasure to help keep you guys updated. It's really quite awesome that so many of you joined us via GDC. Glad we all had a blast enjoying this really special show/weekend.

& thanks Marilyn for reading my mind & posting every single time before me - it was like we were in the same room not 10s of thousands of miles away

Haven´t read anything about the show so far, but enjoyed already the time before the show here as well. So thank you for sharing your excitement and joy and jokes and everything! I just felt a part of it. And now I am curious to read about the show at HoB.

Archived