An apology to Green Day and their fans.

HARVESTER

I was a self-absorbed asshole thinking only about how hurt I felt when I discovered Green Day. Over the years, having been on forums... I have learned more about them and I no longer feel vindictive. Because of Green Day I am learning to control my temper, accept whatever happens, and stop freaking out when something seems wrong. So when I was angry at them... they were in fact, helping me. For that I am grateful. Billie Joe Armstrong is a wise person, if people stopped thinking of him as a master of sarcasm it would cause a great deal of trouble... I did not think of him as sarcastic. I held on to every word I heard and believed what he said. That is why I got hurt. So it was my fault.

I apologize.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm just gonna go ahead and ask. What is this about? Have I missed something?

This HARVESTER guy makes even less sense than me. I never thought I'd ever find someone to look up to.

I accept your apology on behalf of Green Day and their fans. You may rest easy, young HARVESTER. May many quality posts pave the road ahead.

Reported for backseat modding.

A contradiction in itself. :thumbsup:

A contradiction in itself. :thumbsup:

Reporting is not moderating. It is simply notifying the moderating team of a transgression against the fundamental laws and rules that govern our great forum.

Reporting is not moderating. It is simply notifying the moderating team of a transgression against the fundamental laws and rules that govern our great forum.

Reported for being a twat

Okay.

Reported for character assassination.

Reprted for not getting it through your thick skull what humor is, and insinuating that I am assasinating your character which in fact assasinates my character.

Reprted for not getting it through your thick skull what humor is, and insinuating that I am assasinating your character which in fact assasinates my character.

no u

YOU BETTER BE SORRY FOR THE HORRIBLE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE

Wait...What did he do again?

Archived