AMERICAN IDIOT MUSICAL MOVIE

Thisnamehasnoreason

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not what that's referring to. Since the musical licensing has been released, various theatre companies around the country are putting on their own productions of it.

It looks like its just playing no news of a dvd

That's not what that's referring to. Since the musical licensing has been released, various theatre companies around the country are putting on their own productions of it.

what do you mean it doesnt say anything about that on the link

so its just announcing another tour?

Here's your answer:

so its just announcing another tour?

Not another tour. It's like when a college or some local theatre puts on a play. That's what this is. There's no touring cast. They're all separate, local casts playing in it.

I just checked, the film is still in Development Unknown status. I would not expect the movie to happen anytime in the near future.

Give it another couple of decades and we can go straight to the sequel, Geriatric Genius. Billie and Amanda are reunited in an old folks home. They steal the keys to the medicine cabinet, hijack an ambulance and go on a crazy road trip, picking up various senile rock stars along the way.

Give it another couple of decades and we can go straight to the sequel, Geriatric Genius. Billie and Amanda are reunited in an old folks home. They steal the keys to the medicine cabinet, hijack an ambulance and go on a crazy road trip, picking up various senile rock stars along the way.

Amanda-you or Amanda-Amanda? :P

One of the local theaters here is doing it at the end of their 2015/2016 season...I will definitely be auditioning for it.

One of the local theaters here is doing it at the end of their 2015/2016 season...I will definitely be auditioning for it.

St. Ryan? :P

St. Ryan? :P

That's honestly the role I would want. I mean, any of the other big three is good as well, but St. Jimmy would be fun. St. Jimmy, Know Your Enemy, and Last Night on Earth. I'd be happy singing those.

I don't think it will ever happen. But Billie pretending to be a teenager might be funny.

Oh I hope to god he won't play St Jimmy in the (yet non-existent) movie :D:D

Archived