Looks Like Billies "Broken Guitar" Site Is Up.

Thisnamehasnoreason

The only cool thing about them having a website would be if one could actually purchase a guitar online. Other than that, it's kinda pointless to keep a website if it's gonna be mostly like it is at this very point.

Somebody is basically messing with WordPress there, nothing more.

The only cool thing about them having a website would be if one could actually purchase a guitar online. Other than that, it's kinda pointless to keep a website if it's gonna be mostly like it is at this very point.

I tweeted them asking about online shopping but i doubt their twitter is very monitored

It says grand opening party may 1st so maybe green day will show lol

They could always add online orders when the store is open

They could always add online orders when the store is open

I dont see this being a big thing, kinda like mikes cafe, just something to invest in for financial stability.

I dont see this being a big thing, kinda like mikes cafe, just something to invest in for financial stability.

Yeah for Billie true but for Bill may be more as most likely he's not a millionaire as guitar techs only get paid when a band tours GD hasn't tour in a year thats a year salary Bill hasn't been paid so he may take the store more seriously than Billie

Yeah for Billie true but for Bill may be more as most likely he's not a millionaire as guitar techs only get paid when a band tours GD hasn't tour in a year thats a year salary Bill hasn't been paid so he may take the store more seriously than Billie

In all likelihood, it is more Bill's place and Billie financed it for him. And then the name recognition would help the store as well.

In all likelihood, it is more Bill's place and Billie financed it for him. And then the name recognition would help the store as well.

Yeah, I don't think any of the original articles actually said that Billie is really involved in the business side of this. I get the impression it's just something he's helped finance and contributed his stuff to.

Yeah, I don't think any of the original articles actually said that Billie is really involved in the business side of this. I get the impression it's just something he's helped finance and contributed his stuff to.

Yes, I would imagine he was just doing it to help Bill out. Plus a percentage of the profits. Afterall, he is a business man.

Archived