Green Day Album Adverts (Catalogs, Store Flyers, Newspaper Inserts, etc.)

BCap

Anyone have any images of advertisements for Green Day albums? I'm talking anything - Dookie liisted in an old catalog, window displays (especially if you can find stuff from independent record stores - that'd be pretty cool), stuff found in the flyers you get with the Sunday paper (not sure if that's a thing everywhere - it is where I live, at least [for Washington Post subscribers]). I dunno, it's just kinda fun to see this sort of stuff, see how everything was advertised back then.

I have a commercial for International Superhits if that counts.

I know I was in a record store in Laguna Beach that had an ad for 21CB, but I didn't take a picture of it.

I have a commercial for International Superhits if that counts.

I know I was in a record store in Laguna Beach that had an ad for 21CB, but I didn't take a picture of it.

Goddamn, they were actually selling for MSRP... but I wonder what the "free crap" was? Also, I think that's the only time I've ever heard the word "crap" in a commercial.

I dunno, I think having International Supervideos on VHS would be awesome enough in itself :lol:

Anyone have any images of advertisements for Green Day albums? I'm talking anything - Dookie liisted in an old catalog, window displays (especially if you can find stuff from independent record stores - that'd be pretty cool), stuff found in the flyers you get with the Sunday paper (not sure if that's a thing everywhere - it is where I live, at least [for Washington Post subscribers]). I dunno, it's just kinda fun to see this sort of stuff, see how everything was advertised back then.

Check out this thread, where people can upload scans (I uploaded a lot and there are some ads too):

http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/97289-green-day-scans/

Also, I have an "Insomniac" ad of the album cover, so I don't have picture. But I have a picture of my "Geek Stink Breath" ad, which was used for record stores and such:

IMGP5893.jpg

Catalogs about the Lookout Records

lookoutadvert.jpg

greendaylookout92.jpg

lookoutadvert89.jpg

lookout1990.jpg

Lookout_Flipside.jpg

Archived