Matt.

2015/04/16 - House of Blues, Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Erik with a K!

I am a little mad at some of you, not in a way where i can hold a grudge, but just general frustration. I've been waiting a long time to see Green Day at a small venue, let alone one that is an hour away from my school, and if a crap load of out of towners/staters/foreigners hog up the tickets in the microseconds before my page loads i will be angry to say the least.

• Like 1

Mykee Mexx

I am a little mad at some of you, not in a way where i can hold a grudge, but just general frustration. I've been waiting a long time to see Green Day at a small venue, let alone one that is an hour away from my school, and if a crap load of out of towners/staters/foreigners hog up the tickets in the microseconds before my page loads i will be angry to say the least.

haha, that´s the game! But I would be pissed, too, to be honest. ;)

Adorkable

I have a bunch of calls this morning, so good luck to everyone! I hope at least one of you gets in so I can send you money for a T-shirt!!!

stuart_and_the_ave

Is anyone looking for a hotel buddy? I can't believe I'm seriously considering taking a transatlantic flight alone... I've definitely gone insane. Seriously fuck these guys, man.

I will be if I get a ticket. I need to find a good flight deal too. I'm still a little undecided ust because of how much it will cost so I'm going to try for tickets and that will decide for me :) We might be able to fly together if we get tickets

Mykee Mexx

I hope at least one of you gets in so I can send you money for a T-shirt!!!

Yes, the tee! Want one, too. :)

solongfromthestars

Good luck everyone, I'm shaking already and it's an hour until they even go on...

I feel bad that I'm a foreigner trying to get tickets but I'm sure you all understand even if you do hate me for it :lol:

I will be if I get a ticket. I need to find a good flight deal too. I'm still a little undecided ust because of how much it will cost so I'm going to try for tickets and that will decide for me :) We might be able to fly together if we get tickets

That'd be cool! I'm going to try for tickets for both me and my mum now but we could still share. I found a few decent flight and hotel deals, I'll PM you if we both manage to get tickets.

• Like 2

AlissaGoesRAWR

lol whatever.

The way I look at it, if someone lives within reasonable distance or already has tickets to the induction ceremony, it makes sense to try and get tickets. I know I have no control over who tries for them, and anyone can do it, but if you are hours away, have no travel plans, can't afford it and are even the tiniest bit uncertain you can even go, I just can't fathom even trying for tickets, tbh. That's what makes it frustrating to me.

• Like 2

Mykee Mexx

GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Mykee Mexx

The way I look at it, if someone lives within reasonable distance or already has tickets to the induction ceremony, it makes sense to try and get tickets. I know I have no control over who tries for them, and anyone can do it, but if you are hours away, have no travel plans, can't afford it and are even the tiniest bit uncertain you can even go, I just can't fathom even trying for tickets, tbh. That's what makes it frustrating to me.

Equal chance for everyone!

Fuzz

Good morning, everybody! Happy ticket-buying day for all of us!

Good luck man! Hope you can get one.

• Like 1

AlissaGoesRAWR

Well yeah. Anyway you cut it though, if a person can make it and wants to go they have every much a right to be there as anyone else :P But there is something about hometown shows that's so special that a lot of out-of-towners won't appreciate so I understand that, too :lol:

You will understand Cleveland once you see it. :P

• Like 1

GDLoT

Good Luck to all you Idiots♥ this morning buying your tickets!!!!

Todd

Good luck everyone! 22 minutes left :D Hope I make it!

Mykee Mexx

GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

• Like 1

dumbell2424

just under 15 min ahhhhh

• Like 1

Vrock09

Im so nervous..... Im sitting, impatiently, on the floor near my bathroom because that's where we get the fastest wifi reception :lol:

• Like 1

Mykee Mexx

I´m thrilled with you! OMG! :runaround:

BeachBum

I am so ready

solongfromthestars

Less than five minutes omg

• Like 1

JardyOfSuburbia

TWO MINUTE WARNING.

• Like 1

Vrock09

Good luck everyone!! Hope we all get tickets!

• Like 1

BeachBum

1 minute