Matt.

2015/04/16 - House of Blues, Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Khaleesi.

me rn:

tumblr_loc6chLb7W1qc9ixs.gif

• Like 4

JardyOfSuburbia

I'm still waiting for my feet to touch the ground from all this Green Day news. I kid you not, I've had dreams over the last few months of them playing intimate venues in Cleveland in preparation for the Rock Hall. I just...I'm so unbelievably happy.

• Like 2

AlissaGoesRAWR

I'm still waiting for my feet to touch the ground from all this Green Day news. I kid you not, I've had dreams over the last few months of them playing intimate venues in Cleveland in preparation for the Rock Hall. I just...I'm so unbelievably happy.

Goes without saying that you're trying for tickets, right? :D

• Like 1

JardyOfSuburbia

Goes without saying that you're trying for tickets, right? :D

Totes. Renewed my Idiot Membership this morning. I'm cautiously optimistic I'll snag two. Positive vibes to all of us buying tickets! I feel like I had less of a chance for the Rock Hall tickets than with these. House of Blues is a fucking awesome, intimate venue for those of you unfamiliar with it.

Can't wait to do a backflip off of Tré's drumkit and RKO Billie Joe OUTTA FUCKIN' NOWHERE.

Mayonaise

First Lucas comes back to Smash and now this.

Spacey-Yay.gif

• Like 2

AlissaGoesRAWR

Totes. Renewed my Idiot Membership this morning. I'm cautiously optimistic I'll snag two. Positive vibes to all of us buying tickets! I feel like I had less of a chance for the Rock Hall tickets than with these. House of Blues is a fucking awesome, intimate venue for those of you unfamiliar with it.

I love House of Blues! I've seen Yellowcard and New Found Glory there and I have tickets to see Bowling for Soup this summer! :happy:

Good luck to you, too!

• Like 1

JardyOfSuburbia

I love House of Blues! I've seen Yellowcard and New Found Glory there and I have tickets to see Bowling for Soup this summer! :happy:

Good luck to you, too!

I just saw The Gaslight Anthem play there a few weeks ago. I've always thought what it would be like to see Green Day play there...and now I will know!

• Like 1

Khaleesi.

tumblr_inline_molnl1Dxhh1qz4rgp.gif

fat-kid-freaks-out-o.gif

JardyOfSuburbia

What's the sitch on getting in? Is there only one point of entry? Do they fuck up the line horribly when it's time to go in?

There is one entrance in the front. They have people search you with metal scanners and then you pass through those guys, scan your tickets and head down to the floor. It's pretty tiny.

Although, I've heard something about spending enough money at the actual House of Blues restaurant that gets you early access into the venue. Does anyone else know of this? AlissaGoesRAWR? Help?

AlissaGoesRAWR

There is one entrance in the front. They have people search you with metal scanners and then you pass through those guys, scan your tickets and head down to the floor. It's pretty tiny.

Although, I've heard something about spending enough money at the actual House of Blues restaurant that gets you early access into the venue. Does anyone else know of this? AlissaGoesRAWR? Help?

I don't think they do that kind of stuff for high-demand events... :(

AlissaGoesRAWR

Getting reeaaalllll sentimental over the thought of meeting so many people I care so much about IRL. That's not a tear, it's just my eye SWEATING.

spongebob_cry_gif_by_smileyface102-d48x1

• Like 2

Gwen Stacy

GREEN DAY IS DOING SOMETHING!!!!

382.gif

• Like 4

AlissaGoesRAWR

That's kind of what I figured...

P.S. This is really happening. I had to drive by House of Blues to see for myself.

Omg did you take a picture?! Gah, that has to look AMAZING up on the marquee! :)

• Like 2

JardyOfSuburbia

Omg did you take a picture?! Gah, that has to look AMAZING up on the marquee! :)

Check my post again! I got the picture to show up :)

AlissaGoesRAWR

Check my post again! I got the picture to show up :)

Just saw it. Perfect! Just like I always dreamed it (literally!). :)

• Like 1

djrossstar

So who is trying for tix tomorrow? Seems like nobody is going to be in Cleveland in time but me.

AlissaGoesRAWR

So who is trying for tix tomorrow? Seems like nobody is going to be in Cleveland in time but me.

I live an hour away. Guess again. We can race to be first in line! :)

Did you just not read the thread or something?

AlissaGoesRAWR

#TeamOutlaws

• Like 2

JardyOfSuburbia

Assuming we all get tickets...what time does everyone plan on waiting outside the venue?

For those of you who may be coming to Cleveland for the first time and have never been to House of Blues, there are several food places right around the venue. Jimmy John's and Potbelly are both right by the venue.

BeachBum

Assuming we all get tickets...what time does everyone plan on waiting outside the venue?

For those of you who may be coming to Cleveland for the first time and have never been to House of Blues, there are several food places right around the venue. Jimmy John's and Potbelly are both right by the venue.

very early.

• Like 1

JardyOfSuburbia

very early.

I suppose that was an obvious question. I'm just thinking out loud.

fukingcounterstrike

fuck food, what about the booze!!!!!!

• Like 2