Matt.

2015/04/16 - House of Blues, Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Hero_Of_The_Hour

They didn't play Stray Heart at Reading and Leeds. Maybe you're thinking of Stay The Night.

Maybe I'm thinking of at Rock Am Ring I'm sure they did it there. All I know is I saw them live 7 times during the trilogy era (yes I have an actual right to complain about their shitty setlist now grr) and it happened somewhere that wasn't Shepherds Bush or Brixton Academy but after that I'm a little confused (because the setlists were pretty much identical ;p)

WhiteTim

Maybe I'm thinking of at Rock Am Ring I'm sure they did it there. All I know is I saw them live 7 times during the trilogy era (yes I have an actual right to complain about their shitty setlist now grr) and it happened somewhere that wasn't Shepherds Bush or Brixton Academy but after that I'm a little confused (because the setlists were pretty much identical ;p)

It was done at Rock am ring haven't seen that performance so can't speak for that

But SxSW was not good vocally and nether was the few YouTube performances I've watched

The Insider

Are you thinking of Italy.

If it was it was a more varied set than australia got.

solongfromthestars

I've seen Stray Heart live a few times and it was one of the weaker performances of the set, but it wasn't that bad. I think Billie was struggling with his voice at points (which is fair enough, getting sober is a big change) and it was that more than the song being bad live. I thought X-Kid was better, saw that four or five times and just thought it was really emotional.

• Like 2

Adorkable

he should make the acoustic version of stay the night the new ending. It's a perfect song for an ending and he sounded fucking awesome in the acoustic version

• Like 2

Jane Lannister

he should make the acoustic version of stay the night the new ending. It's a perfect song for an ending and he sounded fucking awesome in the acoustic version

It's so beautiful. I didn't give the song enough credit until I heard it acoustic.
  • Like 1

belinda jane

that would make my life.

definitely my favourite song off uno by far.

• Like 3

The Insider

That's a f---ing terrible shirt

• Like 1

Adorkable

That's a f---ing terrible shirt

I guess so, but it took me awhile to get past the first picture.

The Insider

I guess so, but it took me awhile to get past the first picture.

I know - I immediately thought of you

• Like 1

Mar

I'm still not sure if we're talking about Billie's shirt or John's shirt :ninja:

• Like 3

Brooklyn Baby

One year ago today this show was announced :wub:

TAKE ME BACK!

• Like 3

AlissaGoesRAWR
6 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

One year ago today this show was announced :wub:

TAKE ME BACK!

I remember sitting at a diner for a late breakfast with a coworker and suddenly needing to "use the bathroom," running away, and then hyperventilating for a good 10 minutes or so before I came back. I realize now how bad that looked.  They were probably so confused. :lol: 

• Like 2

Brooklyn Baby
Just now, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I remember sitting at a diner for a late breakfast with a coworker and suddenly needing to "use the bathroom," running away, and then hyperventilating for a good 10 minutes or so before I came back. I realize now how bad that looked.  They were probably so confused. :lol: 

I remember sitting at my desk cursing and trying to find the money/babysitting I needed. Then freaking out over buying tickets with you guys for days hahaha

Mar

I was awoken by one of your guys' texts or a FB notification iirc and I never want to re-feel that feeling of panic the next ~48 hours brought :) 

• Like 1

AlissaGoesRAWR
1 minute ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

I remember sitting at my desk cursing and trying to find the money/babysitting I needed. Then freaking out over buying tickets with you guys for days hahaha

Literally DAYS. It was like a neverending pit in my stomach. Then I didn't get them from the Idiot Nation presale and sobbed uncontrollably for HOURS. :lol: 

Brooklyn Baby
5 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Literally DAYS. It was like a neverending pit in my stomach. Then I didn't get them from the Idiot Nation presale and sobbed uncontrollably for HOURS. :lol: 

I felt like a god when I got them on the first day and on my first try. But I'll never forget the pure, stomach-churning anxiety we all went through haha. Ticket-buying poops :lol:

REMEMBER HOW I MADE YOU CALL MY OFFICE so I could get rid of my client and focus on buying tickets???

• Like 1

AlissaGoesRAWR
1 minute ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

I felt like a god when I got them on the first day and on my first try. But I'll never forget the pure, stomach-churning anxiety we all went through haha. Ticket-buying poops :lol:

REMEMBER HOW I MADE YOU CALL MY OFFICE so I could get rid of my client and focus on buying tickets???

YES! And then I prematurely hung up because I didn't know whether to ask for Kay or... your actual name. :ninja:

• Like 1

Brooklyn Baby
Just now, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

YES! And then I prematurely hung up because I didn't know whether to ask for Kay or... your actual name. :ninja:

That was such a clusterfuck hahaha.

o_O
On 5/29/2015 at 6:08 AM, Mar said:

I'm still not sure if we're talking about Billie's shirt or John's shirt :ninja:

i think Billie's .... Billie has stolen that shirt from Frosco Lee's closet again. 

Jane Lannister

^this story made my day