Matt.

2015/04/16 - House of Blues, Cleveland, Ohio, USA

ThranaM

• Like 4

Cath

ahh the full concert!! but the encore is before in the video?

AlissaGoesRAWR

ahh the full concert!! but the encore is before in the video?

I think I saw someone tweet that the video isn't in setlist order. I haven't had time to watch it yet and see.
  • Like 1

Cath

I think I saw someone tweet that the video isn't in setlist order. I haven't had time to watch it yet and see.

ah thanks it would make sense

Mykee Mexx

:woot::yay::runaround::dance::runaround::dance::runaround::dance::runaround::dance::runaround::dance::runaround::dance::runaround:

:sick:

:sleep:

Yes, it isn´t. Sweet Children perform after Green Day. :)

• Like 1

djrossstar

Another House of Blues shirt has surfaced on eBay for those that missed out on the last few auctions for one. It's a small so it won't fit me!

I found it under green day house of blues rock and roll hall of fame

W Axl Rose

Fuck that. I mean I guess I can't fault whoever is selling them if they wanna make a buck or two but $125+ for a t-shirt is just nuts. I really hope nobody on here would buy that and I hope even more that nobody on here would sell theirs. I bet at some point, Green Day releases it outside of the trashcan package. Fuck,I thought $35 was a bit much for a shirt but I'm old so who knows.

Two more days til I give away this bad boy! I saw someone on ebay selling their ticket stub. What a shame. You can have mine for free! Well,it's basically a printed slip of paper that says "not a ticket" but that's what they gave us going in:

gdticket_zps0pgkywsc.jpg

• Like 2

AlissaGoesRAWR

I cannot believe it's been two weeks since I met you all. It doesn't even seem real anymore. :(

bjafan129

Any one know where I can find the 'No one for president' sticker? I can print the sticker myself if its just the image. HQ please!!

x575g7.jpg

captain peroxide

Doesn't look that complicated, dude. You could probably design it yourself on a sticker website.

• Like 1

W Axl Rose

I took this video of 99 Revolutions along with the crowd singing along to Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody before Green Day took the stage.

Mykee Mexx

Ha, great, Queen is on TV here this very moment. :)

Mykee Mexx

Cool, thank you! And Céadóg being active aggressive towards that guy who crushed Hannah so badly. :D

captain peroxide

I cannot wait to watch this. Thank you!

Any plans for one of the Green Day set?

Alf

I cannot wait to watch this. Thank you!

Any plans for one of the Green Day set?

will start working on it

• Like 1

captain peroxide

will start working on it

You're the fucking man.

• Like 1

Mykee Mexx

someone had to be, the security guards just made it worse :lol:

I laughed when I saw Céadóg "help" this madman back through the crowd. Even BJ possibly wondered what kind of silly bugger that was. Hope, he took a Pepsi, as BJ suggested. Hey, yes, and I could see you holding your head/neck. You were totally buried under this guy, weren´t you? And Céadóg stroking your head afterwards, that was sweet. :)

DTH

oh my... i was absent to gdc a few weeks and therefore to any green day news as well. so i decided i should look up how their gig and the hof introduction went. i'd never expected something like this. it makes me so happy and excited...they played some of my alltime favourite songs, of which i thought they would never play them (again).

and then john? are you kidding me? this makes me so super happy for some reason... and the interview with the rolling stone. it mad me laugh and smile cause i'm just so happy for everyone that this happened (green day, john and the fans) and that they enjoyed it so much.

its past 3am and i wanted to sleep. but since theres a 45min video of the probably best green day show ever, theres no chance i'm gonna sleep without watching this.

@ green day: you know, a club tour in europe with this setlist would be appreciated. thanks.

• Like 4

Todd

oh my... i was absent to gdc a few weeks and therefore to any green day news as well. so i decided i should look up how their gig and the hof introduction went. i'd never expected something like this. it makes me so happy and excited...they played some of my alltime favourite songs, of which i thought they would never play them (again).

and then john? are you kidding me? this makes so super happy for some reason... and the interview with the rolling stone. it mad me laugh and smile cause i'm just so happy for everyone that this happened (green day, john and the fans) and that they enjoyed it so much.

its past 3am and i wanted to sleep. but since theres a 45min video of the probably best green day show ever, theres no chance i'm gonna sleep without watching this.

@ green day: you know, a club tour in europe with this setlist would be appreciated. thanks.

There's full audio of both sets too :D

• Like 1

DTH

There's full audio of both sets too :D

PM me! :P

billie, shame on you for not rehersing the dry ice solo. ;)

AlissaGoesRAWR

PM me! :P

billie, shame on you for not rehersing the dry ice solo. ;)

Or the lyrics to Waiting. Or Are We The Waiting.

Todd

Or the lyrics to Waiting. Or Are We The Waiting.

or timing the intro to Green Day

AlissaGoesRAWR

or timing the intro to Green Day

Or playing Pasalacqua instead of Green Day.
  • Like 1

Travis.

Or playing Pasalacqua instead of Green Day.

Nah

• Like 1