Matt.

2015/04/16 - House of Blues, Cleveland, Ohio, USA

BeachBum

hypothetical but very important question: if I were to take a Megabus to Cleveland, would one of you be a pal and pick me up from the bus station? I'm trying to find a way to do this that won't completely terrify my mom so she'll say yes to me going 11 hours from home by myself to see a dumb emo band. :rolleyes:

(this question is also applicable to anyone else who's kind of pals with me. i am so desperate.)

I don't want to say yes until I know for sure I am going.

Eva

Eva yes ofc. It all depends if I get a ticket and stuff obvs. because if not I won't come into Cleveland that day, but if I do I'd be down to grab you.

I don't want to say yes until I know for sure I am going.

god, I am in love with you both tbh!!!!!!

I'm not even sure if I'm going either but I am 100% determined to make my mom say yes and then the rest all depends on if I can get a ticket. But I don't have school Friday which means I can sit in front of the computer at 10 am waiting like a loser for tickets to go on sale. :D

but I'm writing down a ton of stuff about the bus lines and where I'll be so my mom knows that I'm serious and I know my shit and like, she met Lauren and Jill one time so she knows GDC people that I am friends with aren't sketchy people so!!! hopefully!!!!!!!!

Sarahnade

Uber/lyft is always preferred if in a different city you're unaware of

I was definitely leaning that way. Thanks :)

I can't believe I'm considering a 7 hour bus ride. It would only take me 3.5 hours to drive but I don't have my car with me at school. :dry:

WhiteTim

Tell her I'm a very mature person who is the parent of a young child and who NEVER trolls GDC. Ever.

You're mature?

WhiteTim

To all intents and purposes, not even a little.

Lol that's the Malcolm I know

Todd

Any idea how much tickets will cost?

Lindsay

Any idea how much tickets will cost?

$75 for GA, $125 for balcony. I think at least. :P

Todd

$75 for GA, $125 for balcony. I think at least. :P

Christ! GA is like floor though, so those are better?

Christ! GA is like floor though, so those are better?

If you like disgusting piles of grease rubbing up against you all night, sure.

ladada

I want to know if I become a idiotclub memeber tonight would I be able to use the presale option or should I take my chances for tickets on friday

Lone

It says tickets are available on April 16th. The date of the show?

Thanks for catching that. I'll have a look.

• Like 1

whatsername

Can't wait to read all about it!

Eva

I want to know if I become a idiotclub memeber tonight would I be able to use the presale option or should I take my chances for tickets on friday

Yeah, I'm wondering about this too. I would also like advice on that. :P

The Insider

Yeah, I'm wondering about this too. I would also like advice on that. :P

You would think that activation would be straight away but I would say definitely if you have 24 hours you should be right.

unextraordinarygirl

I'm not able to go because I work and can't get off. Plus the fact that I would have to fly to Cleveland and get a hotel room on short notice. I could do it because I've done it before but that was during late July so I was off work. Oh well, maybe there will be another time to see them

She-Loves-Him

Eva you must find a way to Cleveland!

I'm not going to the show but I'll be getting there sometime on Friday!!!

ladada

You would think that activation would be straight away but I would say definitely if you have 24 hours you should be right.

See that was my line of thinking, but I'm not 100% sure...

• Like 1

Eva

Eva you must find a way to Cleveland!

I'm not going to the show but I'll be getting there sometime on Friday!!!

I'd be leaving at 3:30 am right after the concert probably so I think I'll miss you by a couple hours!

I'll leave at 1:30 am from Knoxville, be in Cleveland around 12:30 pm and the show's at 8, I think? And then afterwards, I'd head back to Knoxville at 3:30 am, get home around 2:30 pm, sleep, go to prom Saturday, and then catch up on schoolwork Sunday.

I can't believe the shit I'm trying to pull for this, honestly. :lol:

Mar

idk how I'm going to sleep =/ this would be such a dream come true for all of us die-hards :(

• Like 2

AlissaGoesRAWR

idk how I'm going to sleep =/ this would be such a dream come true for all of us die-hards :(

And all of us dedicated Ohioans who have never given up on Cleveland!!! We deserve this. :D

• Like 1

Mar

And all of us dedicated Ohioans who have never given up on Cleveland!!! We deserve this. :D

Someone on the Scene FB post about this was saying they weren't going to give them any money since they were still pissed about Wolstein/didn't get their fees back and I'm like, FINE, better chances for us! :lol:

• Like 1

BeachBum

I wanted to say I am really happy that this is a credit card entry event. Deters the scalpers from buying tickets.