A Song Sounds Like Ashley... What Is It?

CreatureQuake

I was taking a dump in a public bathroom today and heard a song. The chorus of the song sounded exactly like the "Oh-aah, ah-aah" backing vocals after the "Well time comes around and you're not so naive.." part of Ashley (Dos). It sounded somewhat old and before the "Oh-aah, ah-aah" part there was something like "She wants me bad", but I can't remember.

If anyone can comprehend what I'm saying, please tell me if you've heard a song that fits this description^^.

It could be the demo version from Demolicious. That's the only thing that I can think of that fits the description.

Google the lyrics you can remember and listen to the songs that come up. It's highly unlikely that anyone here is going to read your OP and go "AHA, I know just the song CreatureQuake is on about!!"

It could be the demo version from Demolicious. That's the only thing that I can think of that fits the description.

Incredibly doubtful.

Google the lyrics you can remember and listen to the songs that come up. It's highly unlikely that anyone here is going to read your OP and go "AHA, I know just the song CreatureQuake is on about!!"

Yeah if you can remember any lyrics at all from the song google them/variations of them with quotation marks. Or if you can remember any more of them post them here to see if anyone recognizes them. Lyrics are pretty much the key to finding a song.

So this one time, back in the day, I walked into a video store and asked if they had a copy of that new movie, with that actor and that actress everyone knew, in stock.

Next thing I know, I'm walking out of the store with a copy of Gigli. Not a wise choice. :)

Moral of the story kids: specific identifiers are key.

Archived