For Sale: Gibson Les Paul Junior BJA

flying heartgrenade

I write this ad for a friend. He is not on GDC.

For sale is a Gibson Les Paul Junior BJA guitar. This ad of this guitar is in german, because you can buy it in Germany. It is a signature guitar of Billie Joe Armstrong. You can't get this guitar in Germany. So this is the chance for all the fans in Germany, who want to get this guitar.

http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeigen/s-anzeige/verkaufe-gibson-von-billie-joe-armstrong/296952290-74-1846

That price is just ridiculous! I get it, it's rare and not being made anymore, but seriously? More than three times what it cost new? Gotta be kidding

Why not just buy a Gibson Les Paul Jr? It's basically the same and a lot cheaper

Why not just buy a Gibson Les Paul Jr? It's basically the same and a lot cheaper

Exactly what I did a good 5 years ago. In satin white when they still had the color available, as well. The P-90 sounds way better than the H-90 in the BJA as well. You're really only missing out on the custom hardshell case.

Or just go on ebay and buy a mint condition one for 1000-1400€, which still is an insane price for what you get. Really, the only thing thats really awesome about this guitar is the hardcase (I want that so bad).

Sorry to be such a dick, but 3500 is just ripping off big time

Archived