Billie Joe & Bill Schneider "Broken Guitars" Store

Sanity Loan

15 minutes ago, papa said:

it's a business card kids. chill.

Oh you’re no fun. What else are we gonna talk about? 😜

21 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I want T-shirt. They were cool! 

Ugh same but they’ve been all out for a while. Not sure if they’ll even print them again 🙁

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, papa said:

it's a business card kids. chill.

Have you heard of this strange concept...it's called a joke. Kids these days think it's lit.

• Haha 4

Someone knows if I'm going to have Bill Schneider on the phone in case  I'm calling? Or is it just an employee of the shop? I don't think it would be Billie talking to me on the phone :lol: Same as I won't have his wife on the phone if I'm calling atomic garden.

4 minutes ago, fan-since-1995 said:

Someone knows if I'm going to have Bill Schneider on the phone in case  I'm calling? Or is it just an employee of the shop? I don't think it would be Billie talking to me on the phone :lol: Same as I won't have his wife on the phone if I'm calling atomic garden.

You can try and see what happens :PMy guess it's a number of the store, so an employee will pick up.

• Like 1

Imagine Billie piking up the phone.  :blink:  I won't guess how many fans visit the shop without buying anything just to be there.

• Me: "Hello?" (shaking)
  • Billie: "Broken Guitars. How can I help?"
  • Me: (long silence, not able to answer)
  • Billie: Hello? Is there anybody out there?
  • Me: Passing out (no answer)
  • Billie: Jerk.

Edited by Savannah89
  • Haha 4

Somebody just call the damn number already and report back to headquarters! :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Somebody just call the damn number already and report back to headquarters! :lol:

Who is brave enough.  I am 100% with @fan-since-1995 😂😂

• Like 1

I don't think he's always there but from what   I heard  I would assume  he visits the shop sometimes.  If Bill Schneider calls in sick chances are rising to talk to Billie. As far as I'm aware just four people are working in the shop.  I don't have the nuts to call in. I would stumble shit and he eventually thinks a psyho calls  in. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, papa said:

stalking isn't cool kids.

Now you need to chill brother. No one here is stalking. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, papa said:

stalking isn't cool kids.

I'm not stalking. Have to call anyway for my question, but haven't the nuts cause I'm afraid as hell I've got Billie on the phone. Even if it's Bill Schneider I would start shaking :fool: Still try to convince my fiancee to do so :D 

Edited by Savannah89

28 minutes ago, fan-since-1995 said:

I'm not stalking. Have to call anyway for my question, but haven't the nuts cause I'm afraid as hell I've got Billie on the phone. Even if it's Bill Schneider I would start shaking :fool: Still try to convince my fiancee to do so :D 

Don't worry, Billie definitely won't be there. :P There are more fun things you can do as a millionaire rock star than working in a shop :lol:

• Haha 1

I feel like it’s more of Bill’s store than Billie’s, but that’s just my own opinion. 

4 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I feel like it’s more of Bill’s store than Billie’s, but that’s just my own opinion. 

I suppose Billie provided an investment and his name.

• Like 2

I think they consult with each other on what to display, buy, sell, etc.  Billie uses it as a place to unload some of his extra personal inventory too even though I think Bill is more of a day to day operations manager. 

• Like 4

I heard he's there sometimes. :thumbsup: Like once or twice in a month. Know a friend who ran into Billie when he was at broken guitars.  Still jealous. Billie had to discuss businnes things  and brought some  equipment. He might not be there every day but sometimes.  If you're incredible lucky you might have him or Bill on the phone.

Edited by Savannah89

There was one fan who posted a pic with Billie a couple years ago who said Billie was sitting there eating a burrito tacos when he walked in.

Both times I went it was just employees, which is how I prefer it.  I knew he wouldn't be there the first time since the band was still out of town, but my heart was pounding the second time. 

Edit: Whoops, found the story.  It was tacos, not a burrito. 

• Like 2

I've been waiting for the picture with tacos to appear until I got the point that there is none. Funny that he washed his hands before greeting his fan 😄 Wasn't expecting that after he peed without washing it in the early years documentary. 

Well, I just noticed that they also fix guitars at broken guitars or am I wrong? 

Edited by Savannah89
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
11 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

So happy to have visited this place last September :D

Same - pissed they didn't have merchandise to buy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

I know, I’ve wanted a t-shirt from there for forever. At one point they said they were working to start up an online merch store but that was two years ago and it never happened. Was there this summer and they still didn’t have shirts. The logo is cool they need to make more they’d sell and it’s free advertising.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Yeah I have buy a 25 cent guitar pick that's it 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I know, I’ve wanted a t-shirt from there for forever. At one point they said they were working to start up an online merch store but that was two years ago and it never happened. Was there this summer and they still didn’t have shirts. The logo is cool they need to make more they’d sell and it’s free advertising.

Didn’t realize they don’t have merch anymore. They used to have hats, a few styles of shirts (I got one back when they were printing them by hand), custom picks and straps.