Billie Joe & Bill Schneider "Broken Guitars" Store

Sanity Loan

Hello all! My first post here for the new shop. We are finally ready to announce a solid opening date of May 1st 2015! We decided to give ourselves a few extra weeks to get the place finished and we have a road trip to Clevland to attend. Also, we still need to get around to putting up signs and moving in lol... Thanks for all the kind comments!
-Bill

Lewis Nowosad5 star

By virtue of the fact that Bill Schneider and Billie Joe will be providing their years of expertise to the community, I offer up five stars, here. Also knowing that vintage guitars and services for the same will be offered, it makes more sense for me to bring my Guild here rather than all the way across the bay to that 'other place' as I live in Vallejo....Break a leg!

11111340_1010110339016777_158256171_n.jp

broken_guitars

2 days ago

Broken Guitars Grand Opening May 1st!

• 2 weeks later...

We opened the doors today for the first time! Thank you to everyone who stopped by!

Broken guitars is now open for buying used gear! If you have a guitar you would like to sell, we will be around the shop during normal business hours ready to buy your used guitar, amp or pedals!

Their instagram is a total nerd talk about guitars! :o

I wonder who post here...

It's a very beautiful project :happy:

Their instagram is a total nerd talk about guitars! :o

I wonder who post here...

It's a very beautiful project :happy:

Probably Bill. I think he'll be more 'hands on' at the store and Billie just invested some money (and gave some of his guitars).

Another employee could be posting on social medias though.

I won't buy a guitar without playing it first, but I was hoping they would sell some picks or stickers on line. But they don't, so sad.

2008 LP for $1400? I thought their target demo was "discerning players on a BUDGET." -_____-

Why is there an apostrophe in "guitars" in that photo?

Apparently it's tape, they commented someone back on Instagram for asking the same thing

• Like 1