The Great Guess-Which-Color-Billie's-Hair-Is-Now Thread

21guns&novacaine

Billie Joe's Hair   

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So recently, Billie has dyed his hair from blonde to blue to possibly another color. Let's track his color and frequency of dying it, shall we?

He has total freedom of dying it whenever he wants and whatever color he wants, it's simply fun to wait until he does. :lol:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good god what a rebel, changing his hair like we mortals changes socks!

Despicable

Is Billie going to do what this poll tells him? :woot: I vote a higher number than 10 and every colour.

We are really bored.

Nah, however busy Green Day are there will always be time to talk about Billie's hair :D

Purple, obvs

That'd actually be both awesome and hilarious if he dyed it purple lol XD

• 1 year later...

So, to come back to this thread (apparently created because of boredom lol), do you think Billie will change his hair colour this tour? Say, like he did during the 21st Century Breakdown tour, where he kept changing from jet black to blond and vice versa...

4 minutes ago, MilleniumFan said:

So, to come back to this thread (apparently created because of boredom lol), do you think Billie will change his hair colour this tour? Say, like he did during the 21st Century Breakdown tour, where he kept changing from jet black to blond and vice versa...

There's no way of telling. But he might :ga:

I mean, I'm sure the bitch told him to bleach for her show. 

20 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

There's no way of telling. But he might :ga:

I mean, I'm sure the bitch told him to bleach for her show. 

Everyone just needs to pop into the fangirls thread:ermm:

On 06/03/2015 at 8:06 PM, Tinkle said:

We are really bored.

haha still true.

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

We can't expect such sacrifices 

Lets hope when they do we are on a BJ hair day:shifty:

I do believe the famous quote is "Blonde Billie makes everything better";)  That's what I want for this leg.

55 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

I do believe the famous quote is "Blonde Billie makes everything better";)  That's what I want for this leg.

That's what I want for the bitch anyway:toocool:

9 hours ago, Tinkle said:

Lets hope when they do we are on a BJ hair day:shifty:

Every day is a BJ hair day in the fangirl kingdom :ga:

I think he'll keep it black, and I hope he does. Unless he did dye his hair and that's the reason there are no photos of him recently around because he wants it to be a surprise :o

I don't really care much, if at all about how they all look, but if I'd have to say which hairstyle I like the most, it would probably be his black hair. However, and this is the reason why I asked in the first place, I don't think some variety can do any damage. 

Speaking of hair, I think both Billie and Mike look really good this tour. I'm not too fond of Tre's hair coulour to be honest, though early 21CB tour hairstyle wasn't any better, and anyway, it doesn't really matter...

I hope he keeps it black, I'm not a great fan of colourful Billie-hair. But even if it stays black I think there's a pretty good chance that he dyed it, because it wouldn't be surprising if he had some grey hair at 45. I'm really curious when we'll see black-haired Billie with some natural grey strands, I'm sure it will suit him because he's absolutely a George Clooney kind of guy when it comes to aging. He looks better and better the older he gets ;) OK too much fangirling happening here :lol:

1 hour ago, MMwhatsername said:

I hope he keeps it black, I'm not a great fan of colourful Billie-hair. But even if it stays black I think there's a pretty good chance that he dyed it, because it wouldn't be surprising if he had some grey hair at 45. I'm really curious when we'll see black-haired Billie with some natural grey strands, I'm sure it will suit him because he's absolutely a George Clooney kind of guy when it comes to aging. He looks better and better the older he gets ;) OK too much fangirling happening here :lol:

He actually has quite a bit of natural grey hair but he's not about to run around stage for 3 hours like a 20 year old looking like he's 50.

This reminded me of that hobo Billie look he had when he played with The Replacement. I think he'll look fine with grey hair as long as he doesn't pull off that look again with the beard and all

1 hour ago, BigE1023 said:

He actually has quite a bit of natural grey hair but he's not about to run around stage for 3 hours like a 20 year old looking like he's 50.

You're not necessarily looking like you're 50 when you have some grey hair, I know younger men who have some grey hair and still look very young, but somehow more mature. I think it's just a question of taste really, so I'm confessing that I find men with dark hair and some grey strands very attractive. :P

Oh and Mick Jagger also runs around stage like he's 20, only that he's 73. So that's not a question of age :lol:

Awwww thanks to everyone for thinking about me.  My dear Amber is correct, blonde billie makes everything better.  I did request blonde, however, the poor dear tends to listen to his stylist for situations like this.  I try to tell him I know better but he is under pressure from the record company.  I guess we have about 8 hours to find out for sure

42 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

You're not necessarily looking like you're 50 when you have some grey hair, I know younger men who have some grey hair and still look very young, but somehow more mature. I think it's just a question of taste really, so I'm confessing that I find men with dark hair and some grey strands very attractive. :P

Oh and Mick Jagger also runs around stage like he's 20, only that he's 73. So that's not a question of age :lol:

Haha well I must confess that I am 26 and have a few grey hairs and wiskers myself.  I wish my hair was as thick as BJ's but no I was not blessed by the hair gods :( .  There's nothing wrong with going grey or bald but when you're in a rock band it definitely helps to have lush colorful hair. Haha

Archived