Missing You (Demo) tabs?

jona92

There's only the bass that's any different, and even then it's just that the A is an octave lower on the second repeat of the bass solo.

Any guitar player should be perfectly able to figure any Green Day song out by himself.

Any guitar player should be perfectly able to figure any Green Day song out by himself.

Wheres that is true for proficient players, it's always easier to just look on UG for the tabs so you can get straight into playing along if you're a newbie.

That's spot on apart from the bridge chords are full barres rather than power chords.

Mm, that's true, if I remember my account I'll submit a correction :P

Wheres that is true for proficient players, it's always easier to just look on UG for the tabs so you can get straight into playing along if you're a newbie.

I find it hard to believe even newbies can't figure out a simple power chord sequence :whistle

• 1 month later...

Guys, as the topic says, it's the DEMO tabs I'm looking for. It's clearly a slighty different version from the album. I think it's Billie's part, not sure.

Guys, as the topic says, it's the DEMO tabs I'm looking for. It's clearly a slighty different version from the album. I think it's Billie's part, not sure.

There's only the bass that's any different, and even then it's just that the A is an octave lower on the second repeat of the bass solo.

No, it's not only the bass.. There is a whole guitar part troughout the whole song, that's not on the TRE album. I'm talking about the part you also can hear in the outro

No, it's not only the bass.. There is a whole guitar part troughout the whole song, that's not on the TRE album. I'm talking about the part you also can hear in the outro

All I can think of is the little solo at the end, and the open strings Billie adds in the chorus

All I can think of is the little solo at the end, and the open strings Billie adds in the chorus

Yeah I'm talking about that little solo in the end, but he plays like that through the whole song

like the part during when he says "feeling naked"

something like this

E----------------

B----------------

G------6-------6

D---6----6------

A------------4---

E-----------------

It's not spot on, but it sounds nice :P

Archived