Green Day Trade

SRV

Alright, I have BJA up for grabs. Looking for a younger singer!

I'm lookin to trade some Green Day. I have a fucking huge collection

I'll swap you Blink for your Green Day. They have a small alien problem, but are still top notch.

Well, this OP just sucked. What do you want to trade? Why is this a contest? You provided little to no details.

Well, this OP just sucked. What do you want to trade? Why is this a contest? You provided little to no details.

Or you could y'know, ask him what type of stuff he has?

Or you could y'know, ask him what type of stuff he has?

Why would you feed the troll though?

I've honestly given up on trading Green Day stuff.. I've been ripped off and lied to by some many trolls and morons on this site that I've given up on trying to find new things. I still collect and trade QOTSA (& related projects), Arctic Monkeys, and other bootlegs from other bands but have never been ripped off trading any other band besides Green Day over the years.

But I'm not a troll. I'm actually lookin' to trade some Green Day.. I just ddidn't know where to post it...

But I'm not a troll. I'm actually lookin' to trade some Green Day.. I just ddidn't know where to post it...

You never sent me your trading list. If you're gonna be serious about stuff, then you need to follow through.

Yeah, I totally forgot about that. Doesn't make me a troll tho.

Oh yeah, Now I know why I didn't send you my list.. after looking at yours I found out that I had everything on your list so I didn't bother anymore

Yeah, I totally forgot about that. Doesn't make me a troll tho.

Oh yeah, Now I know why I didn't send you my list.. after looking at yours I found out that I had everything on your list so I didn't bother anymore

You a troll bro

You a troll bro

I ain't a troll and you need to know the meaning of that word before using it serious.

A troll is someone who start arguements, insulting people online on purpose etc.. I never done that.. All I did was asking to trade Green Day stuff since I'm a trader.. wtf?

I'll trade something for an Insomniac Vinyl or CD. I have a lot of Vinyls I'd be willing to trade (just none of my GD)

Archived