Lullaby Renditions of Green Day

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no one on here talks about it?

Because it's lame. Same with "Music Box Tribute to Green Day" (available at Amazon)

I used these as alarm clock sounds more than four years ago :lol:

Even though the "I'll have my child listen to these" comments seem creepy to me now.

I used these as alarm clock sounds more than four years ago :lol:

Even though the "I'll have my child listen to these" comments seem creepy to me now.

Sounds like the appropriate use though. :P

I thought they were really cool, I wish they were around when my kids were little. It is kind of strange having a lullaby to a song about panic attacks and one that is an anti-bush administration song. What are they going to do next, Geek Stink Breath and Having a Blast?

For some reason this reminded me how I used to like that Honeywagon Bluegrass Pickin' on Green Day thing. I'll have to dig it out and give it a listen now.

Sounds like the appropriate use though. :P

Oh definitely, it just feels like some sort of a "musical brainwash" to me now.

I love these! Actually played them to my nephew when he was a baby years ago and he now likes Green Day so it must've been effective :lol:. The artwork is cool too.

Like with any Green Day instrumental covers/reinterpretations, the incredible melodies that they write are on full display.

These aren't something I'd listen to for fun, but the melodies are absolutely stunning and to hear them in this form is very cool

When my son was first born we used these in his room.

We also used Bob Marley Lullabies, THe Cure, and Metallica.

The Cure was definitely the best and the MEtallica one was just plain fucking creepy and scary.

When my son was first born we used these in his room.

We also used Bob Marley Lullabies, THe Cure, and Metallica.

The Cure was definitely the best and the MEtallica one was just plain fucking creepy and scary.

I just imagined a teddy bear with Hetfield's face :/

How about the Bluegrass Tribute's to Green Day? I have the first volume, and there is a second volume which seems to only be available on Itunes.

Lol I remember discovering these in some music shop in Omaha and being like "What the hell is this." Cool gift for someone who is having a baby, you just find out what rock artists they like and buy them that edition of Rockabye Baby. They have a wide selection besides GD.

Because this has existed for years and no one on here talks about it?

Is this the way you guys are telling us that you are having a kid, hence the focus on lullaby renditions. First the marriage now this, why didn't you wrap your willy :(

I just imagined a teddy bear with Hetfield's face :/

hetfield.jpg

How about the Bluegrass Tribute's to Green Day? I have the first volume, and there is a second volume which seems to only be available on Itunes.

I actually like those

I discovered these lullaby's the first day I found out I was going to be a Grandmother, almost a year ago. Great memories of holding a baby and singing "Welcome to Paradise". I also insist on being called "Grammy" :lol:

Thanks for the thread; I searched once and didn't find one!

I discovered these lullaby's the first day I found out I was going to be a Grandmother, almost a year ago. Great memories of holding a baby and singing "Welcome to Paradise". I also insist on being called "Grammy" :lol:

Congrats on the grand baby. It must be so great to be able to spoil them, then give them back! :)

I this it's a great concept, and as someone mentioned they have a wide range of artists to choose from besides Green Day. I'm having a baby in August and you better believe this will be one of the first things I buy :D

Archived