Happy Birthday B.J.A!

HARVESTER

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No harm in leaving this open I suppose, I'll be back in 2 days to leave a birthday message though. It will also be PANCAKE DAY meaning it'll be the best day of the year.

tumblr_inline_msequ0Ex9S1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you for making the internet that much better.

No harm in leaving this open I suppose, I'll be back in 2 days to leave a birthday message though. It will also be PANCAKE DAY meaning it'll be the best day of the year.

Shit, I forgot it's Pancake Day this week. That will be a good day.

It will also be PANCAKE DAY meaning it'll be the best day of the year.

Is Pancake Day a real day??? You have the best holidays in the UK.

Is Pancake Day a real day??? You have the best holidays in the UK.

Yeah, it's our coloquial name for Shrove Tuesday, before the first day of Lent. Most people don't bother with the actual religious aspect, we just eat pancakes.

Yeah, it's our coloquial name for Shrove Tuesday, before the first day of Lent. Most people don't bother with the actual religious aspect, we just eat pancakes.

I forgot its almost Lent. I guess I'm eating pancakes on Tuesday!

Thank you for making the internet that much better.

You're welcome. It's not an easy task, but somebody's gotta do it. ;)

We call it Fat Tuesday here in Amurica! Enjoy ALL the foods, not just pancakes! :)

I'm giving up not having pancakes for Lent.

I'm giving up Lent, it makes things much easier.

I don't participate in Lent but pancakes on Tuesday sounds like a lovely way to celebrate the frigid weather we're having.

I don't participate in Lent but pancakes on Tuesday sounds like a lovely way to celebrate the frigid weather we're having.

I'm catholic and I dont participate In Lent But I'm still having pancakes on Tuesday.

Oh yeah it's Mardi Gras on Tues. I'm not religious at all so maybe I'll make a nice Andouille gumbo or jambalaya with rice. Yum!

Tomorrow is BJA's birthday! Wow.

I'm afraid you were beaten to it :lol:, so I've merged your thread with this one. Looking forward to celebrating here tomorrow!

Pancake day IS the best day of the year! Billie is sooo lucky this year that his birthday coincides. I will be trying to beat my personal record of 18 pancakes (lemon and sugar of course). :). Happy Pancake Day Billie.

Is this shit thread really going to be the birthday thread?

It'll only be shit if people make shit posts, go ahead and post birthday messages!

Archived