39/Smooth: Green & White Vinyl Special Limited Edition

Alan86

http://preorder.greenday.com/catalog/product/view/id/651974/s/special-limited-edition-39-smooth-green-white-colored-vinyl-includes-two-7-vinyl-singles/

Special Limited Edition 39/Smooth Green/White Colored Vinyl (includes two 7 vinyl singles)

Full Length Vinyl Tracklisting:

Out March 17th

Side A

01 At The Library With Waba Se Wasca (Vinyl Album Version)

02 Don't Leave Me (Vinyl Album Version)

03 I Was Here (Vinyl Album Version)

04 Disappearing Boy (Vinyl Album Version)

05 Green Day (Vinyl Album Version)

Side B

01 Going To Pasalacqua (Vinyl Album Version)

02 16 (Vinyl Album Version)

03 Road To Acceptance (Vinyl Album Version)

04 Rest (Vinyl Album Version)

05 The Judge's Daughter

7 Single Tracklisting:

Slappy E.P.

Full Length Vinyl 3:

Side A

01 Paper Lanterns

02 Why Do You Want Him?

Side B

01 409 In Your Coffeemaker

02 Knowledge

1,000 Hours:

Side A

01 1,000 Hours

02 Dry Ice

Side B

01 Only Of You

02 The One I Want

greenday.jpg

unknown-1_1_3.jpeg

I dont know about anyone else but ...................... I want this so bad :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is great!

Special Limited Edition 39/Smooth Green/White Colored Vinyl (includes two 7” vinyl singles)
$36.99

Product Description
Special limited edition green/white colored 12” 39/Smooth vinyl plus two 7”singles (included inside)
Release Date: March 17, 2015

This makes me wish I liked this album more. Looks really cool!

What does "With Waba Se Wasca" meaan?

I am actually looking so forward to this and I'm not entirely why so much excitement is invested into this purchase.

must. purchase.

Except, i don't understand why "I Want To Be Alone" gets the shaft.

must. purchase.

Except, i don't understand why "I Want To Be Alone" gets the shaft.

I think I want to be alone was part of a compilation album with other artists. It was never on 39/smooth or the other EP's

I think I want to be alone was part of a compilation album with other artists. It was never on 39/smooth or the other EP's

Ah, yeah I just did a little research and you are correct! It's interesting how they added it to SOSH and then removed it in the 2009 reissue though. I quite like the track.

Though it's pretty expensive (especially for Europeans, since the Euro is in bad shape now), I'm gonna buy it. Can't miss out on another freaking vinyl release.

Oh great, more reissues of lookout albums.

The color reminds me of a candy so, that's cool.

What's that At The Library thing?

the full name for the track

(1990)+39-Smooth+-+back+-+coversandlyric

While not on the back of the CD case, it is written on the back of the CD booklet on all versions, and on all vinyl versions

Also, this is fucking expensive. Wish they'd sell the EPs separately. I have no need for another shitty black vinyl reprise version of 1000 Hours or Slappy. I don't think I'm gonna order this. It's ugly, and I'd much rather get an original press

Also, this is fucking expensive. Wish they'd sell the EPs separately. I have no need for another shitty black vinyl reprise version of 1000 Hours or Slappy. I don't think I'm gonna order this. It's ugly, and I'd much rather get an original press

Yeah it is expensive.. wish Adeline sold these aswell, would have been a little cheaper then! I would preorder it though.. its nice to finally have another colored 39/Smooth besides the white one.. and I like the split colored LP. This also is just an example of how it will look like.. lets see how it turns out in the end.

I wonder how many they will press.. would be nice to know! I guess more than the splatter Kerplunk from last year..

Yeah it is expensive.. wish Adeline sold these aswell, would have been a little cheaper then! I would preorder it though.. its nice to finally have another colored 39/Smooth besides the white one.. and I like the split colored LP. This also is just an example of how it will look like.. lets see how it turns out in the end.

I wonder how many they will press.. would be nice to know! I guess more than the splatter Kerplunk from last year..

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Adeline. At least with Adeline they answer questions about the release too. Idk if we'll get any further info about this until it comes out

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Adeline. At least with Adeline they answer questions about the release too. Idk if we'll get any further info about this until it comes out

I doubt we will get a specific pressing number at all.. for us it just will be a limited release.

Never heard of this At The Library With Waba Se Wasca business. Also, "I was Here"?

(1990)+39-Smooth+-+back+-+coversandlyric

While not on the back of the CD case, it is written on the back of the CD booklet on all versions, and on all vinyl versions

I have two copies of the album. the first is in a traditional jewel case, and does not have any mention of this. The second is in a soft cover (can't think of what those are called) and has it. Looks like newer copies have two or three pages that older ones don't have at the end. Also, what does it mean? Also, "I Was Here" is still just flat out wrong.

Oh wow I never realized that. On my 2003 Epitaph re-release it's on the back of the booklet, but not in the 1990 Lookout one, that ends on the page that shows you how to dance "like a west delta poseur tweet" :lol:

1521ba57dcffa14739f0affc11ddb1a7o.jpg

I will resist to get this, too expensive. It should be at least cheaper for orders from Ireland... :P

When I ripped my CD version of 1039, my at the library had Waba Se Wasca in the contributing artists part of my album info I believe.

This makes me wish I liked this album more. Looks really cool!

What does "With Waba Se Wasca" meaan?

Never heard of this At The Library With Waba Se Wasca business. Also, "I was Here"?

Just searched GDC to find the answer and I see Billie gave us one back when he used to tweet facts about songs. In 2011 he tweeted:

John used to name some of our songs. Like 409 in your coffee maker. Some girl in a library would always say "wabba se waska" at him. Hence

Some girl in a library would always say "wabba se waska" at him. Hence

lol interesting :lol:

Archived