*BREAKING NEWS* BILLIE HAS DYED HIS HAIR BLUE

StuckWithDom

*BREAKING NEWS*

Billie has just in the last 10 minutes dyed his hair the colour blue. This is the first sign of a new album CLEARLY in progress.

The last time billies hair was blue was in 1994, when Green Day released their highest grossing album, Dookie. Is this a sign that the band is making a dookie like album?!

Lets find out:

Billie Joe Armstrong = Green Day

Green = Colour

Colour = Blue

Blue = Billies Guitar used in recording of Dookie AND Billie Joe Armstrongs hair colour

Here is the photo that Billie Joe JUST posted on Instagram

What are your thoughts?

Coincidence? I think NOT

I feel bad for you. 12-15 years ago, this would have been a relatively genius online post. Now it's just ironic at best. You were born in the wrong generation. :/

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My comment on this important breaking news is, yum :happy:

It's been a while since I've felt fangirl flutters, but when I scrolled down the Instagram thread and saw this picture, it was just like an instant arrow through my heart. :happy:

I still can't fathom that I'm going to see them in less than three months, OMG! :runaround:

It's been a while since I've felt fangirl flutters, but when I scrolled down the Instagram thread and saw this picture, it was just like an instant arrow through my heart. :happy:

I still can't fathom that I'm going to see them in less than three months, OMG! :runaround:

He works the blue hair even better now than 20 years ago

And yes that is something that's worthy of celebration! :runaround:

*MIKE HAS RESPONDED TO BILLIES RECENT INSTAGRAM UPLOAD*

In this upload by Mike, he states:

"Things are getting weirder! @billiejoearmstrong #ilikeweirder!#DoobieDoobieDoo..."

Lets look into this, a little closer.

"Things are getting weirder!" Could this be a sign that green day are maybe in the process of creating a more complex, or simply put, a "weirder" album?
"#DoobieDoobieDoo" Could Mike be possibly talking about a marijuana cigarette? or better known as a "doobie"?!?!?!? It is known that Green Day is named Green Day after the song Green Day from Green Days first album 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. The song "Green Day" is about smoking pot all day. Maybe the fact that things are getting weirder is becuase Green Day have fallen into old habits, and are now smoking weed again?!?!?!?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR OPINIONS ARE ON THIS BREAKING AND DEVELOPING STORY

10914477_1030026690380040_747921654_n.jp

can we have a new album already? I don't really care about the hair color

Yet...here you are. Putting in the same effort in this topic as everyone else. Well done.

Also Trè responded to Billie and Mike

treleparc: I see you muth&Fu£k& ‪#‎weirdo‬ @mike_dosxx @billiejoearmstrong

*INDEED HE HAS, TRE HAS ADDED FUEL TO THE RAGING FIRE OF QUESTIONS AND CONSPIRACIES*

Within the hour, Tre Cool posted on instagram, 3 separate photos in one montage of himself wearing a clowns wig and famous, red nose.

Believe me, this is no spur of the moment gag between the bandmates, this is serious inside trading of clues to the fans. Tre, in this upload says:

I see you muth&Fu£k& #weirdo @mike_dosxx @billiejoearmstrong

Lets look at this, a little closer.

The last 2 instgram posts by tre and mike contain 1 standout similarity. What is that exactly? The word "weird". Now i know what you're saying, "Billie didn't say that in his one!!111"

Allow me to jog your memory. 2 weeks ago, Billie Joe posted a blurred selfie, with the one word caption: #weirdo.

This isnt just some "weird" coincidence, no, this is a start of what is undoubtably, the promotion of #weird2015. thats right, Green Days new album.

10860024_1410883192538755_1465736241_n.j

*BREAKING NEWS*

Billie has just in the last 10 minutes dyed his hair the colour blue. This is the first sign of a new album CLEARLY in progress.

The last time billies hair was blue was in 1994, when Green Day released their highest grossing album, Dookie. Is this a sign that the band is making a dookie like album?!

Lets find out:

Billie Joe Armstrong = Green Day

Green = Colour

Colour = Blue

Blue = Billies Guitar used in recording of Dookie AND Billie Joe Armstrongs hair colour

Here is the photo that Billie Joe JUST posted on Instagram

What are your thoughts?

Coincidence? I think NOT

*MIKE HAS RESPONDED TO BILLIES RECENT INSTAGRAM UPLOAD*

In this upload by Mike, he states:

"Things are getting weirder! @billiejoearmstrong #ilikeweirder!#DoobieDoobieDoo..."

Lets look into this, a little closer.

"Things are getting weirder!" Could this be a sign that green day are maybe in the process of creating a more complex, or simply put, a "weirder" album?

"#DoobieDoobieDoo" Could Mike be possibly talking about a marijuana cigarette? or better known as a "doobie"?!?!?!? It is known that Green Day is named Green Day after the song Green Day from Green Days first album 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. The song "Green Day" is about smoking pot all day. Maybe the fact that things are getting weirder is becuase Green Day have fallen into old habits, and are now smoking weed again?!?!?!?

As you can see in the background of billies, they are doing a new record. But this time, they are recording it in the comfort of Billies home.

BUT, then there is Mike, he has a beard, yes? That must mean, they are doing a Bluegrass record, it has to be. There can be no other solution.

Who knows, maybe Billie has went blue so that he can blend in with the Natural Scenery?!

EDIT: It turns out, they are doing a circus soundtrack, with the title "Weird"!. The beard, the Clown clothing... it must be true! Apparently, this soundtrack will be sold off to every circus, and it will be played at their Circus shows. So, next time you go to a circus, listen out for 'Weird'!

Actually... Blue wasn't used to record Dookie, most of the album was done with a Fender Telecaster. Just saying.

Tré does look surprised in the top image... As if surprised the other two are giving out clues so early in the process. He then proceeds to give them the message to watch out "you keep quiet for now... I'm watching you"

I wouldn't over analyse the clown outfit though, that's just him being himself, au naturel.

Actually... Blue wasn't used to record Dookie, most of the album was done with a Fender Telecaster. Just saying.

Source?

Damn, I liked the blond hair. Clowns are scary, why is Tre a clown?

Clearly the name of the album is Wierdo.

I'm just happy to see them doing something together, even if it is just sharing hairstyles.

Mike has a halo around his head, another clue?

Tre has laser-eyed cats on his shirt, what can this cryptic clue mean??

Great question, luckily i have the possible answer.

In the last video (entitled Green Day 5/2) that Green Days YouTube account posted in the warm up, and promotion of the triolgy, Chris Dugan, Green Days audio engineer said to Billie Joe "I bet right now laser beams are shooting out of your titties, i can hear it." Billie replied saying, "out of my dick hole".

So how is this related?

In Tre's photo, "Tre has laser-eyed cats on his shirt".

Cat = Pussy

Pussy = Vagina

Vagina goes together with a "dick" hole.

Dick hole = laser beams shooting out of them

Cat = laser beams shooting out of eyes

One would say this shirt that Tre is wearing, and this strange correlation between Billies dick hole and Tres shirt is strange. NO.

I would say this similarity and perfect coincidence, is weird. #WEIRD02015"

(heres the video btw)

So, Green Day Wrote a song called Strangeland right?

well, lets break that down here.

Strange=Another Word For Weird

Land= This can mean another world, or time. It could mean the time of 1994, in which Billie had blue hair.

Weird+blue hair= Dookie vibed album called Weirdo.

Did Green Day actually predict their future over 20 years before It were to occor?

Whether this means anything or not, it's great to see them interacting with each other :)

Their next album is called Blue Haired Ckown Weirdos. Mystery solved.

Whether this means anything or not, it's great to see them interacting with each other :)Their next album is called Blue Haired Ckown Weirdos. Mystery solved.

as much as I agree with you on the fact that it's great that they're communicating on Instagram, let's not jump to conclusions on the name of their next album buckaroo. I mean cmon, what significant puzzles or clues have you had to spend your night deeply solving and finding possible answers for? I'm pretty sure absoloutley none. I mean, Blue Haired Ckown Weirdos?! im not sure whether to laugh or cry at that name for an album. Please. We're all for conspiracy theories here on this thread, but we need evidence for these major claims.

Archived