*BREAKING NEWS* BILLIE HAS DYED HIS HAIR BLUE

StuckWithDom

Are you close to the festival? Can I live vicariously through you? What did someone say when Billie gave the drum set away, something about lucky Americans? You potentially get them playing live again, all we got was a damn drum kit.

I'm afraid I'm not, but my grandparents are, so maybe I could go there. I'm not a fan of festivals anyway though, so I probably won't.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care, he looks so good! Love the blue. Proper excited for nothing really, but still, a nice reminder of why I joined GDC in the first place. For you know, to talk about (meaningless) Green Day news. :D

I just wanted to point out how I enjoy that nearly everyone freaks out about such "meaningless" news and we all get excited while waiting for some music related stuff. I'm so ready for new Green Day!

I'm afraid I'm not, but my grandparents are, so maybe I could go there. I'm not a fan of festivals anyway though, so I probably won't.

I would sell my first born to see them live again. I would put up with the festival.

And Dookie's 21st birthday is coming up soon! ;)

20th of Insomniac too, so they could be doing an anniversary celebration for that. And 25th of 39/Smooth, for that matter.

20th of Insomniac too, so they could be doing an anniversary celebration for that.

Surely they'd have done that last year? :P

Surely they'd have done that last year? :P

That's the trouble with having multiple concurrent Billies of different ages, nobody knows what year it is.

ALL THIS IS A FUCKING SIGN I KNOW IT !!!! I can see it: WORLD TOUR THIS YEAR.

Congrats for all the CONFIRMATIONS of oculted informations in this riddle you guys had solved. You are great.

do you need me to get you some pins so you can press them into your hands and spell "WHY??"

I laughed so hard, my night has been made. I love you Kay :lol:

I laughed so hard, my night has been made. I love you Kay :lol:

haha aww :wub:

but don't thank me, thank the wonderful Bill Bailey!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nIDOXSxCEU

Rumor has it he also died his pubes blue but he botched it so now he has a smurf dick.

Rumor has it he also died his pubes blue but he botched it so now he has a smurf dick.

I also heard he bleached his asshole. He's probably been watching too much Bridesmaids. We need an intervention.

I'm more interested in the speakers he has in the background really.. Who knows what songs he's playing :thumbsup:

The size was already right anyway :P

It's not how big it is, it's what you do with it. :ermm:

I was just saying he needed to do something different with his hair. Now, take a cue from Mike and let the beard grow out.

I was just saying he needed to do something different with his hair. Now, take a cue from Mike and let the beard grow out.

NO

20140419-replacements-306-1397923240.jpg

NO

20140419-replacements-306-1397923240.jpg

Yes! that suit is just...awful. But the beard rocks. If all the guys grew beards, they would look more serious. Also, ponytails.

Yes! that suit is just...awful. But the beard rocks. If all the guys grew beards, they would look more serious. Also, ponytails.

No thanks on the beard. I'll take hobo Billie or guyliner Billie over that any day.

ALL THIS IS A FUCKING SIGN I KNOW IT !!!! I can see it: WORLD TOUR THIS YEAR.

Billie's hair is blue

Billie's hair was recently green

Earth is blue and green

Earth = World

World tour confirmed

Billie's hair is blue

Billie's hair was recently green

Earth is blue and green

Earth = World

World tour confirmed

Oh my god. The Weirdo tour!

Archived