*BREAKING NEWS* BILLIE HAS DYED HIS HAIR BLUE

StuckWithDom

Weirdo would be a great and funny name for an album. *crosses fingers* I love the pictures and exchanges between these 3. They are so cute.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so stupid but I can't help being so happy they're following each other and talking to each other on Instagram again oh man. Oh and I like how Blink 182 are imploding everywhere and Green Day is just like "lol guys let's post stupid pictures of ourselves on Instagram."

also, OP, quality posting throughout the thread, 10/10.

OK, Billie dyed his hair blue. Mike has a halo around his head = Angel blue. Tre's hair is three colors = Trilogy. They are sending loving instagrams to each other = Makeout Party. They are not issuing a new album, they are re-releasing the Trilogy and going out on a multi-country Makeout Party tour. :)

OK, Billie dyed his hair blue. Mike has a halo around his head = Angel blue. Tre's hair is three colors = Trilogy. They are sending loving instagrams to each other = Makeout Party. They are not issuing a new album, they are re-releasing the Trilogy and going out on a multi-country Makeout Party tour.

pls nu

What a great thing is to wake up and see that Billie has blue hair now! :wub:

Next: he'll dye his hair bright red.

Oh, and I love their interaction on IG.

That does actually fit him !

Maybe a big announcement is coming, maybe for celebrating special for Dookie : who knows ...

OK I actually fucking love this color? I didn't think it was possible for me to like Billie's hair unless it was black and semi-fluffy? :ermm:

"40 year old man dyes his hair blue, hordes of women half his age ruin their underwear"

And one of them is my girlfriend. Sigh.

do you need me to get you some pins so you can press them into your hands and spell "WHY??"

do you need me to get you some pins so you can push them into your hands and spell "WHY??"

I'm going to push them into Billie Joe's head to say "CUNT".

I don't care, he looks so good! Love the blue. Proper excited for nothing really, but still, a nice reminder of why I joined GDC in the first place. For you know, to talk about (meaningless) Green Day news. :D

talking to each other on Instagram again

Wait they re-freinded each other on Instagram? GUISE THEYVE REFORMED AGAIN :woot: :woot: :woot:

Wait they re-freinded each other on Instagram? GUISE THEYVE REFORMED AGAIN :woot: :woot: :woot:

The hopes of Green Day fans everywhere hinge on this important virtual reunion.

I love that they are talking to each other, and us, with pictures. Fun times from really fun guys.

Billie dyes his hair blue. When was his last famous outing of blue hair? Woodstock '94. What was that? A festival. What rumour did someone post a day or two ago in Random Green Day News? That they might possibly be playing the Isle of Wight Festival. BILLIE IS HERE AND HE SPEAKS TO US THROUGH HAIR.

Billie dyes his hair blue. When was his last famous outing of blue hair? Woodstock '94. What was that? A festival. What rumour did someone post a day or two ago in Random Green Day News? That they might possibly be playing the Isle of Wight Festival. BILLIE IS HERE AND HE SPEAKS TO US THROUGH HAIR.

Are you close to the festival? Can I live vicariously through you? What did someone say when Billie gave the drum set away, something about lucky Americans? You potentially get them playing live again, all we got was a damn drum kit.

Archived