GreenDay-Illustrated

cartoonjunkie

Do you mean "illustrated"? I'm so confused by this right now.

Yes... E and R are right next to each other... and I cant edit it

fixed it

What are we meant to be commenting on though?

Well, there's no use in me explaing it, because you obviously have it in your mind to delete the topic.

(I honestly have no idea why I even try to bother with this forum anymore...)

I don't think that was his point. But I agree, I'm not sure what you want an opinion on? Your sig? Your Tumblr link only takes me to the home login page and since I don't have an account can't see anything beyond that.

So seriously, what do you want opinions on? I'm really curious.

Well, there's no use in me explaing it, because you obviously have it in your mind to delete the topic.

(I honestly have no idea why I even try to bother with this forum anymore...)

I'm more than happy to keep it open if you actual tell us what you want comments/opinions on. There's nothing in the OP for us to comment on.

I have a tumblr and the link just takes me to everyone I follows reblogs do you have a link for what you want comments on? id be happy to do it!

I'm more than happy to keep it open if you actual tell us what you want comments/opinions on. There's nothing in the OP for us to comment on.

I have a tumblr and the link just takes me to everyone I follows reblogs do you have a link for what you want comments on? id be happy to do it!

Added link...

Are these yours? if so they are really fucking cool and creative! either way I really like it!! :D

Are these yours? if so they are really fucking cool and creative! either way I really like it!! :D

Yes they're mine... just looking for some constructive feedback for it, like how can I make it better and what not?

Archived