Selling a ton of Green Day vinyl including rare.......................

tp1000hrs

Hi guys,

I am unloading my Green Day vinyl collection so I can afford to see the band inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland. I will consider all offers but I am not selling individual items, sorry. Please follow this link to my listing on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTIMATE-Green-Day-Vinyl-Collection-new-used-lot-1990-2012-Mint-M-Rock-/251801399654?

The lot includes the following:

1,000 Hours EP (lookout records)

Slappy EP (lookout records)

39/Smooth (lookout records/unopened)

Kerplunk! (lookout records/unopened)

Eighth Annual Xmas Gig (very rare bootleg)

Dookie (green vinyl)

Insomniac (original pressing)

Nimrod (reissue)

Warning: (reissue)

Shenanigans (reissue)

American Idiot (adeline double LP)

21st Century Breakdown (3 10" records edition)

Awesome As F**k! (double LP/unopened)

Uno! (pink vinyl)

Dos! (aqua vinyl)

Ultimate Collectors Box (number 3297/3800)

Don't Want To Know If You Are Lonely 7" (record store day exclusive)

~Tom

tp1000hrs

Didn't tickets already sell out or something? Don't quote me on that, I just happened to hear it.

imo, the lot is VERY overpriced. I'd say it's worth about $500. This is my price guide for these

$20 1,000 Hours EP (lookout records)

$20 Slappy EP (lookout records)

$30 39/Smooth (lookout records/unopened)

$30 Kerplunk! (lookout records/unopened)

$25 Eighth Annual Xmas Gig (very rare bootleg)

$25 Dookie (green vinyl)

$30 Insomniac (original pressing)

$20 Nimrod (reissue)

$20 Warning: (reissue)

$20 Shenanigans (reissue)

$25 American Idiot (adeline double LP)

$30 21st Century Breakdown (3 10" records edition)

$25 Awesome As F**k! (double LP/unopened)

$25 Uno! (pink vinyl)

$25 Dos! (aqua vinyl)

$160 Ultimate Collectors Box (number 3297/3800)

$10 Don't Want To Know If You Are Lonely 7" (record store day exclusive) -

Would you like to make me an offer Todd? Remember that eBay takes 10% in fees, not to mention that it will cost in the neighborhood of $25 to ship the item and I am offering free shipping. As for your price guide, the Collector's Box set is actually worth $200-250... it has gone down slightly in value, you are correct..... when it was released it sold for $300. As far as the bootleg is concerned, it is VERY rare, how many of these have you seen on eBay lately?

Sometimes I give myself the creeps.....

Would you like to make me an offer Todd? Remember that eBay takes 10% in fees, not to mention that it will cost in the neighborhood of $25 to ship the item and I am offering free shipping. As for your price guide, the Collector's Box set is actually worth $200-250... it has gone down slightly in value, you are correct..... when it was released it sold for $300. As far as the bootleg is concerned, it is VERY rare, how many of these have you seen on eBay lately?

Sometimes I give myself the creeps.....

No thanks, I have most of what you're selling. Pretty sure the box sold for $150, sells for about $170 on discogs. TJ's sells for a median of $30 on discogs. When I made that list, I was estimating. I just checked both of those, and saw that I was spot on. I've seen the bootleg come and go many times, it's really not too rare. It has 500 pressings. I'm assuming yours is on black vinyl? Cause the green vinyl is the most desirable for that bootleg.

I'd rather not have Ebay take a portion of the sales. So, if anyone on here can offer $850 for the set, it's yours, just send me a PayPal payment and PM me your mailing address and I will take down the listing. Like I said earlier in this thread I am trying to afford the cost of a ticket to see them inducted. I am not out to rip anyone off. In response to Todd, the bootleg is on black vinyl.

As for me, I am blind without a cause....

Archived