Green Day's Twitter Account Hacked

Jon Herroon

lol they'll probably realize next month anyway

and these are the dumbest hackers ever. like everyone knows who hacked the account??

lol they'll probably realize next month anyway

and these are the dumbest hackers ever. like everyone knows who hacked the account??

Yeah, @verifying's account even says "i own @greenday". I fail to see the point.

Hmm, these tweets are dumb as fuck, but I'm still wondering ... would it be acceptable to brag if I got a RT/reply/fave from the account anyway? :lol:

(I'm desperate for validation. :lol:)

Why would anybody give a fuck about this? :lol:

I like to think they just guessed the password because it was like "trec00lrox123" or something

This is quite funny that this is what they've done whilst hacking the account :lol:

What would everybody have done if they hacked it?

So much potential to be fucking hilarious. Wasted. Who runs the twitter anyway? Must be Reprise, right?

they've been hacked before right? Their password must be really easy to guess xD

I know MCR has been hacked a few times.

I'm disappointed these hackers only use it to promote their accounts. Seriously, so much ridiculous stuff could have been done. :lol:

All these people replying under the tweets saying done and begging to be followed are so stupid

It's dumb they link their accounts as hacking is a crime even hacking a Twitter page...

It's dumb they link their accounts as hacking is a crime even hacking a Twitter page...

They were clearly not rocket scientists.

And the tweets haven't been deleted yet. Makes sense.

@greenday probably figured they made such asses out of themselves we might as well leave them up.

The saddest part about that entire hack wasn't what a collossal disappointment the hackers were, but the hundreds of Green Day fans who didn't even realize it was a hack and responded "FOLLOWED!!!! LOVE YOU GUYZ!!!"

I go the tweet notice last night and was like, wtf? Who are these people they want me to follow? Didn't and then saw this thread. Of course, then had to go back to read all the tweets and followers. A very nice funny experience ensued.

Archived