Flashback Heart Attack "playing with Green Day" this weekend

jetsrule128

The band flashback heart attack posted on Facebook they are playing with Green Day

Not saying location until Sunday !

10847956_10152422976786315_3790939660272

Congrats to Green Day! 75 Million records sold, 5 Grammys, sold out arenas for 20 Years, a play on Broadway, now in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and they invite Flashback Heart Attack to play their Holiday party with them this weekend. Yeah, we don't get it either

It's been mentioned that they always say Green Day but it's really only Tre. It's mentioned on here somewhere. Random Green Day news maybe.

FlashbackHeartAttack @FlashbackHeartA · 7h 7 hours ago

Congrats @GreenDay for the @rock_hall induction!! Honored to play for you and the crew this weekend! #RocknRollHallofFame. #joanjett too

FlashbackHeartAttack @FlashbackHeartA

@tomferry Flashback Heart Attack flying out to Oakland Saturday to play with Green Day. I hope you're ready to rock in 2015. #80srule

Yeah, it just sounds like they're doing a private party for GD.

There's no way Green Day's gonna be doing anything any time soon.

Sounds like it's either just Flashback Heart Attack playing a show for Green Day, or at the most Tre playing with them again. Have to wait and see for more info I guess, I've edited the title so as not to get people's hopes up for now though.

Billie basically confirmed in the Rolling Stone interview that there'll be no official public Green Day stuff for until 2015 at the earliest. I'm sure this wonderful little band are just using the chance to get some publicity for themselves.

Yeah I posted about this a few days ago in random news. Wouldn't get too excited abput it people...already their tweets are contradicting themselves one says they are playing FOR Green Day another says WITH Green Day. Also one mentions Joan Jett and another Tim Armstrong. As I pointed out before this band has a habit of seriously overexagerating what they are going to do eg that time they said they were (same as this) playing with Green Day. They tweeted for days and updated on facebook about it...then they played down their local as per regular Saturday night for them and Tre was there (as seems to be a regular occurance also) and he jammed on three or four songs and that was that. What did they achieve? A shit tonne of attention on this site, twitter and IG etc and they even tweeted that they were mentioned on here! Lame.

I wish photos of Billie and Tim together will show up!

I love the fact that it seems Billie and Tim have been hanging out lately.... Who said Tim would be there by the way?

I wish photos of Billie and Tim together will show up!

I love the fact that it seems Billie and Tim have been hanging out lately.... Who said Tim would be there by the way?

I like to remain low key so I don't brag about this kind of thing

• 2 weeks later...

10891757_10203786131361398_5515278412517

What a great year! Flashback Heart Attack played over 100 shows and had an incredible time at every one. Big THANK YOU to all the companies (big and small) charities, fundraisers, weddings, private parties, summer concerts and most of all the friends and fans for coming out and making the year so much fun. Next year will be bigger, better, funnier new jams and more guest appearances

Archived