Green Day inducted into the Hall Of Fame

Liam

I'm sooo happy and proud to be a Green Day fanatic! Who's the idiot now? Not me haha! See you in fucking Cleveland man :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where the hell did he confirm or kind of confirm an album?

There was this image he posted with the caption 'Green Day 15'.

And in this interview he said he can't ask his band members to start with the recording immediately since they're going through a lot. I said 'kind of confirmed' not 'confirmed'. Kindly read the entire interview properly.

Hopefully they'll play something pre-Dookie, something from Dookie, and something from American Idiot. Billie said something about the Lookout! years, and then Dookie and AI are their biggest albums, so that would make sense.

And in this interview he said he can't ask his band members to start with the recording immediately since they're going through a lot. I said 'kind of confirmed' not 'confirmed'. Kindly read the entire interview properly.

Green Day 15 probably means a tour?

I read the interview I'm just not a jump to conclusion type of person...

"this one goes out to all the haters" - BJ

i'm very proud of Green Day make it to the Hall of Fame, also would be nice if the Lookout years' song they will play they allow John to take the drums

For the three songs I'm thinking basket case, BOBD and I think they will want to end big so possibly 21 guns. I am assuming they will be the headliners and go last. I know billie said something from 1000 hours so no sure what that would be.

I read the interview I'm just not a jump to conclusion type of person...

I understand but the question directed towards him specifically mentions a new studio album.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I'm so excited and happy for them! Reading Billie ' s interview was great! I can't wait to see them on the show. When is it on? I think they should definitely play something off one of their early albums, Something from Dookie because that was their breakout record and something from AI because that's their crown jewel record. Just my opinion though.

I understand but the question directed towards him specifically mentions a new studio album.

and his answer does not specifically mention a new studio album. he said he'd like to get the band together to regroup, not once did he mention a new album being made while they do that. an album will happen when the time is right for them, no need to try and make out something that isn't there.

I hope they will play Going to Pasalacqua or 2000 Light Years Away. And, of course, congratulations to Green Day! :dance:

Anyone know around when tickets went on sale last year and how hard/easy were they to get?

Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 am eastern for members and Thursday at 10 am eastern for the general public. The prices range from 75 to 300. I think they are difficult to get.

"I don't know if you're aware, but I have this baby blue guitar that I've had since I was 11 years old. When I was in high school, I put "BJ" on it and it's in the "Basket Case" video. I did it because Stevie Ray Vaughan had a "SRV" on his pickguard. It's just bizarre the way things worked out and did this full circle."

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't know if you're aware, but I have this baby blue guitar that I've had since I was 11 years old. When I was in high school, I put "BJ" on it and it's in the "Basket Case" video. I did it because Stevie Ray Vaughan had a "SRV" on his pickguard. It's just bizarre the way things worked out and did this full circle."

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved that, like people don't know about blue.

Brilliant news. Is this what Billie was hinting at a few weeks ago On instagram? Did he already know back then?

Archived