Green Day inducted into the Hall Of Fame

Liam

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was very cute and fun to read as a fan. As a Teacher I can see why he only got a C, his spelling, grammar and sentence structure was horrible. He does have good handwriting though. Thanks for sharing it.

Some things never change.

Annie Zaleski ‏@anniezaleski 40 sil y a 40 secondes Voir la traduction
Billie Joe thanks John Kiffmeyer (aka Al Sobrante). Also calls Tre Cool "the most dangerous drummer on the planet." #rockhall2015

Bonnie Datt ‏@BonnieDatt 32 sil y a 32 secondes Voir la traduction
And Billy Joe just did a shoutout to Gillman Street #GreenDay #RockHall2015 #induction2015

Everything they've done, has inspired millions of people, inspired them to lead better lives, do everything they can do and be all they can be. From their inspirational quotes to their way of handling things (saving a fan from the overwhelming crowds) they are in every way, deserving of this accomplishment. They are so much more now than a band that fought long and hard just to get their name on the bill at Gilmans, who struggled every day to do everything they could for their families, friends and fans. All that hope, knowing in the back of their minds where this band would someday go, and not losing faith in it even when the trail wore thin and there was nowhere left to go. So, let's raise our glass, to these ambitious son'bitches, to many more years of crazy shenanigans, music and side projects. I'll support them always no matter what they do, and I look forward to what lies in the future of Green Day.

JP ‏@JPnMiami 35 sil y a 35 secondes Voir la traduction
this is a bit of a joke @HBO. The #RockHall2015 induction was tweeted live by just everyone but won't air until May 30? Just do it live.

i'm imagining everyone at their computer looking like

u4hlj.jpg

Just me

To think that at the age of 9 you knew you wanted to be a musician, you knew you wanted to bring people joy, you wanted to make meaningful music that affected people...

If somebody told him, Mike, and John while practicing in their living room that they would be in the Hall of Fame in 2015, they would have laughed. Just goes to show you that dreams can become a reality.

Malcolm Abram ‏@malcolmabramABJ 52 sil y a 52 secondes Voir la traduction
Hey Billie Joe finally shouted out Berkeley punk club 924 Gilman St..and Tim Armstrong..#RockHall2015, #IKeepForgettingToAddTheHashtag

Annie Zaleski ‏@anniezaleski 30 sil y a 31 secondes Voir la traduction
Billie Joe thanks @larrylivermore profusely for being "so great to us" + for his "independent spirit." #rockhall2015

Archived