Green Day inducted into the Hall Of Fame

Liam

All the flight search websites are open and the calculating begins in my head. The general routine when something with Green Days's actual appearance is announced. :lol:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing news! Can't wait to see them at the ceremony... I hope they'll play a song from 39/Smooth, I Was There would be perfect!

So happy for the band! I am really interested on who will induct them. Any ideas?

If Tre wasn't included could you say Green Day were inducted? He's been apart of the band for over 20 years.

Yeah, it's cool Green Day got in, but there's plenty of bands I think deserve it more. Like Ken said, The Smiths would be cool and where the fuck is The Cure?! IMO, they deserve it more than anyone else even nominated this year.

Shoking :o

Hmmmm, if you had read the thread you would have seen that there was some discussion about whether he would have been included or not, shocking.

I feel like I'm just repeating what everyone else has already said, but seriously... HOW EXCITING!!!!! I hope I can get tickets to the induction!!

If Eric Carr wasn't allowed to be inducted with Kiss whose been the drummer since 1991 Jason has no chance at all to be inducted even if he or Billie and the group wanted him

They told Kiss only the members who were members who performed on the first album was allowed in as that's there rules they've enforced this with other bands as well in the past

But yet they've broken it with Nirvana with not even offering it to Chad said Chad wasn't a member Chad was a member a lil more than Dave was and wrote more than Dave did...

So we'll see...

Yeah I guess we'll have to wait and see. If he is barred from being included it's quite lucky that it's unlikely he'd be too bothered about it though!

My boss wants to only listen to Green Day in honor of their upcoming induction. Good work day!!

My boss wants to only listen to Green Day in honor of their upcoming induction. Good work day!!

I love your boss!!!

Terrible HOF Induction Specualtion #1:

Green Day plays 21st Century Breakdown, and instead of Billie singing "We are the class of '13," he sings "we are the class of '15" and all Green Day fans everywhere scream about how clever he is and feel really proud.

You've been thinking about this for a while, it feels. :P

His Rolling Stone interview was so fucking perfect, omg. :runaround:

(I wonder how long he's known they got in, since an interview like this can't just be thrown together, y'know?)

Just look at this stupid fucker and his cute fucking face, it's like he's taunting us.

"Hahaha, adore my cuteness! Now you all won't sleep for two days while you anxiously await ticket-buying!" :lol:

dzCJ3sc.jpg?1

Archived