Green Day inducted into the Hall Of Fame

Liam

I love on the song that Green Day did with Ringo Starr (Boys) when Billie finishes his guitar solo Jason looks over to him to give a nod of approval, and look that is like "can you believe we are playing with Ringo Starr?? "

http://youtu.be/Fzyt_LaPHbc

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of my induction ceremony videos are finally posted on YouTube now!

I think the site is still processing some minor tweaks, but they're all available to watch regardless.

The intro. video, and speeches from Fall Out Boy and Green Day:

Green Day's full set:

"Boys" with Ringo Starr:

(I love Ringo's comment about Tré's hair in the beginning... and damn, I really love Billie Joe on backup/harmony vocals, tbh.)

The final jam with all the inductees, "With a Little Help from My Friends" and "I Wanna Be Your Man:"

For anyone who is interested in the rest of the ceremony, my YouTube channel has other videos Brandon took. I just posted the Green Day-related ones here.

Thank you, Alissa! :yay::thumbsup:

And proof: Ringo Starr is neither a singer nor a frontman. :) But the final jam is the best of this whole adulation show, I appreciate it. Though I was reminded again why I never watch any award shows... too much sweet-talking... but this dose I can just handle... ;)

I wish there was some kind of official recording, like for TV or something...

I wish there was some kind of official recording, like for TV or something...

It's coming. I think it's on HBO at the end of May :)

It's coming. I think it's on HBO at the end of May :)

May 30 to be exact.

Oh, really? I'm dying to see it then, because I didn't understand much of those fan-recorded videos and I'm too lazy to read the whole speech. What's HBO?

Oh, really? I'm dying to see it then, because I didn't understand much of those fan-recorded videos and I'm too lazy to read the whole speech. What's HBO?

HBO is a TV station

HBO is a TV station

Oh, okay, so I guess we'll get it on YouTube then. I'll make sure to watch it :wub:

Fun fact, according to my camera roll on my iPhone: Green Day's set ended right at 10:39.

Home box office. It's a pay cable channel. I will see if I can tape it

Fun fact, according to my camera roll on my iPhone: Green Day's set ended right at 10:39.

My conspiracy theories aren't so farfetched now, are they?

Wow... remember how we all freaked out and it seemed to be a neverending time until HoF and HoB? And now - already just yesterday´s memories...

Were the pictures going across the back of the stage just random ones we have seen. It looked great in the background of their set.

Were the pictures going across the back of the stage just random ones we have seen. It looked great in the background of their set.

Wasn't it your set?

Wasn't it your set?

Shhh - I don't have time to answer all my PM's. I am too busy in the recording studio.

Shhh - I don't have time to answer all my PM's. I am too busy in the recording studio.

Well now, that is good news.

Well now, that is good news.

I will be posting a teaser clip of my latest song downtown boy.

Is someone going to be recording the HBO airing of the induction ceremony? It's graduation weekend around here, and I'm gonna be stuck at work ALL DAY. :cry:

Is someone going to be recording the HBO airing of the induction ceremony? It's graduation weekend around here, and I'm gonna be stuck at work ALL DAY. :cry:

I was planning on it. What do I get if I share?

I was planning on it. What do I get if I share?

You can have the "No. 1 fangirl" title for a day or so, I guess... :P

You can have the "No. 1 fangirl" title for a day or so, I guess... :P

A day??? That gets you about 30 seconds of footage. :ga:

Archived