o_O

NFL Thread

The Great Saiyaman
6 hours ago, GugsGreenDay said:

I like Packers draft... We see when season begin. 

booooo

Cousins_to_Cook_TD_Packers_2018_Week_12.

• Sad 1

Little Boy Named Airplane
6 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

booooo

Go Packers ! I hate this gif.

The Great Saiyaman
2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Go Packers ! I hate this gif.

SKOL

Cousins_to_Diggs_TD_Packers_2018_Week_12

Beautiful gifs :wub:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

GugsGreenDay
16 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

booooo

Cousins_to_Cook_TD_Packers_2018_Week_12.

This defense...

• Haha 1

god61

Curious to see if the Colts did enough to at least stay where they were at from last season. Not impressed with any offseason moves and I really don't know any of the guys we drafted. Funchess is an upgrade to the WRs we had, but really, it's still Funchess. I do like Ware getting added. I think he's an upgrade at RB, but still, he's Spencer Ware. IDK. Colts can probably compete in what is a weak division, but thats about it. I think 10-6 is doable, more likely 9-7. Praying I'm wrong. If I missed something please correct me.

The Great Saiyaman
17 minutes ago, god61 said:

Curious to see if the Colts did enough to at least stay where they were at from last season. Not impressed with any offseason moves and I really don't know any of the guys we drafted. Funchess is an upgrade to the WRs we had, but really, it's still Funchess. I do like Ware getting added. I think he's an upgrade at RB, but still, he's Spencer Ware. IDK. Colts can probably compete in what is a weak division, but thats about it. I think 10-6 is doable, more likely 9-7. Praying I'm wrong. If I missed something please correct me.

I love your team. Your draft last year is one of the best of all time. Obviously I as a Vikings fan don’t know nearly as much about Indy but you guys are really setting yourselves up for success. 

• Thanks 1

god61
23 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

I love your team. Your draft last year is one of the best of all time. Obviously I as a Vikings fan don’t know nearly as much about Indy but you guys are really setting yourselves up for success. 

Last years class was phenomenal. I'm just hoping this years will pan out. My main worry is and has been that we have no run game. Haven't for years. Mack is just ok. So is Ware. The rest, eh. I'm hearing goo buzz about this WR Campbell. I just worry no matter how great the WRs get improved (which they did need some major upgrades) Without a run game we will only get thru a WIld card game against the (insert borderline playoff team here) and then get beat on by a legit contender (ie the God damn Patriots!) the next week.

The Great Saiyaman

Alright, I know I post in this thread way too much but I don't care. I love talking about my team. :D 

So I'm a lot happier with the Vikings right now. They did a great job in free agency with what they could do (besides not renegotiating with Kyle Rudolph for some reason) and drafted a lot better than I thought they would. I said earlier that this team needs two starting-tier offensive linemen. Guess what? THEY GOT EM. Riley Reiff is still a fucking terrible left tackle and I hope we draft one in the first round next year, but he's serviceable. But DAMN we got a better offensive line. I freaking LOVE Garrett Bradbury. Without a doubt the best center in this year's draft and I'm so excited to see what he can do. Pat Elflein will move over to left guard, where he actually graded better at in college than he did center, Brian O'Neill will keep rocking out at that right tackle spot, and I REALLY hope we'll start our fourth round pick Dru Samia at right guard over Josh Kline (who I still wouldn't mind being our starter). Kyle Rudolph will pass the franchise tight end torch over to Irv Smith (hope we can keep them both), and Alexander Mattison will be a fucking amazing thick man power back as the backup to DALVIN COOK who will finally have a decent offensive line. I'm just so excited for Dalvin. He could finally have his first 1,000 yard season. Diggs and Thielen will still be that best WR duo I know they are. Kirk finally has a line here. Defense will keep being great. Obviously this is best case scenario thinking and all of it probably won't happen but I'm very optimistic about this season. 

The Great Saiyaman

Kyle Rudolph is STAYING!!! 4 more years. :wub:

giphy.gif

And you people said Kirk's contract was ruining us for the future. :rolleyes:

The Great Saiyaman

Tyreek Hill gets suspended for ZERO games. But Roc Thomas, the greatest running back of all time, gets suspended for 3 because of a plant. Do better NFL. 

The Great Saiyaman

See you guys on Friday @o_O. Not that these preseason games matter but they're fun to watch! Excited to see this guy :wub: please trade us him we'll give you Treadwell

giphy.gif

and Marcus :(

vikespr.gif

AND Tay train 

giphy.gif

(wow you guys took a lot of our players)