Jump to content
o_O

NFL Thread

Recommended Posts

The Great Saiyaman

Trae Waynes, if this is it for you in MN, good luck wherever you go. 

Rick Spielman, don't draft another fucking defensive back in the first round again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tre's Busted Drumkit
11 minutes ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

Trae Waynes, if this is it for you in MN, good luck wherever you go. 

Rick Spielman, don't draft another fucking defensive back in the first round again. 

Want a DB? We have, like, 30. ❤️ - Jacksonville

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman
On 2/27/2019 at 8:44 PM, Tre's Busted Drumkit said:

Want a DB? We have, like, 30. ❤️ - Jacksonville

Sure we'll take Ramsey! Or just please give us a guard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tre's Busted Drumkit
On 2/28/2019 at 9:55 PM, The Great Saiyaman said:

Sure we'll take Ramsey! Or just please give us a guard. 

Ok. Your choices are A.J. Shitcann or Patrick Omameh. We're keeping Norwell even though he kinda sucks.

And you're not getting Ramsey. You can have D.J. Hayden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman

Alright time to tank for Trevor Lawrence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman

@AlissaGoesRAWR I'm just gonna be honest here: Browns are winning the AFC North and making the AFC Championship next year at least. Don't let us down now! :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR
2 hours ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

@AlissaGoesRAWR I'm just gonna be honest here: Browns are winning the AFC North and making the AFC Championship next year at least. Don't let us down now! :lol:

I'm cautiously optimistic... it's still the city of Cleveland, after all. :P 

But I'm glad I'll have at least one competitive sport to watch now that the Cavs are garbage and the Indians likely aren't going to be much better. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman
3 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I'm cautiously optimistic... it's still the city of Cleveland, after all. :P 

But I'm glad I'll have at least one competitive sport to watch now that the Cavs are garbage and the Indians likely aren't going to be much better. :lol: 

Baker, Odell, Landry, Njoku, Hunt, and Chubb. That's an unstoppable offense. Glad my Vikings don't play you guys. Take good care of Sheldon Richardson for me too btw. 

SPEAKING OF my Vikings, here's what they're doing right now:

gif+7.gif?format=750w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lizziebix

Ha Ha Dix to the Bears.  I like this addition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman

I SWEAR TO GOD IF WE TRADE DIGGS TO THE REDSKINS

Edit: False alarm 😥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
o_O

we had some freaking questionable moves, including a player that barely goes over 500 yards a year Saints Kamara, Ingram, Thomas had probably double if not triple the amount this guy had put together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tre's Busted Drumkit

We have a quarterback.

Yay.

Also we signed the worst offensive lineman in NFL history.

Yay?

And we signed a really fast receiver that can't find the end zone.

Huh?

But at least I don't have to watch Blake Bortles throw bullets into the back of his right guard's head anymore.

YEAH BOI!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman

Marcus Sherels is gone... I am so sad about this. 

Seriously take good care of this one @o_O

 

On 3/17/2019 at 1:55 PM, o_O said:

we had some freaking questionable moves, including a player that barely goes over 500 yards a year Saints Kamara, Ingram, Thomas had probably double if not triple the amount this guy had put together. 

You mean Latavius Murray? He was behind an offensive line consisting of three shitwagons, our injured center, and an amazing right tackle. He's amazing don't worry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adorkable

I am so thrilled that I won't have to see Gronk's ugly mug anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman
46 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

I am so thrilled that I won't have to see Gronk's ugly mug anymore. 

I was just about to come in here and express happiness for you! Must be a relief. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adorkable
1 hour ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

I was just about to come in here and express happiness for you! Must be a relief. 

Let's just hope Brady goes too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman
2 hours ago, Adorkable said:

Let's just hope Brady goes too

Honestly I have a lot of respect for Brady (I know you like to hear that :lol:). But I just want any other AFC East team to win your division. Without a generational talent like Gronk I think maybe another team has a shot at the AFC East title. I think Darnold is incredibly talented and could be the right guy for you guys. Let's hope I'm right! I also think the Bills will be dangerous next year. Speaking of which, do Jets Bills and Dolphins fans even hate each other since the Patriots win it every year? I feel like it has to be slightly less. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adorkable
1 hour ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

Honestly I have a lot of respect for Brady (I know you like to hear that :lol:). But I just want any other AFC East team to win your division. Without a generational talent like Gronk I think maybe another team has a shot at the AFC East title. I think Darnold is incredibly talented and could be the right guy for you guys. Let's hope I'm right! I also think the Bills will be dangerous next year. Speaking of which, do Jets Bills and Dolphins fans even hate each other since the Patriots win it every year? I feel like it has to be slightly less. 

Jets/Bills/Dolphins fans are together on their hatred for the Patriots. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman

I am so fucking happy for Adam Thielen. Guy works so hard and has become elite because of it. About time the man got paid! 

giphy.gif

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman

A bit late on this but god fucking dammit Holton Hill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
o_O

our first 5 weeks ugh. Texans, Rams, Seattle, (cowturds), Tampa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman

COME ON LET'S DRAFT BRADBURY OR FORD

Edit: We got Bradbury 

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Great Saiyaman

Our draft last year mostly sucked but I'm actually pretty happy with what we've got here this year. Our new franchise center and tight end, and hopefully the next LeGarrette Blount, but better. And another guard who will hopefully start in the future? Linebacker, d-line, and o-line depth. A STEAL with a late round corner. Two wide receivers. And a long snapper? Cool stuff! 

giphy.gif

Congrats on getting the SECOND best center this year @o_O 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
o_O

the saints drafted smart this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GugsGreenDay

I like Packers draft... We see when season begin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×