o_O

NFL Thread

o_O

that game gave me a heart attack. but statistically it wasn't even close for Philly once again. 

The Great Saiyaman
On 1/15/2019 at 1:16 PM, o_O said:

that game gave me a heart attack. but statistically it wasn't even close for Philly once again. 

Congratulations on defeating
BIG
DICK
NICK

• Love 1

o_O
36 minutes ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

Congratulations on defeating
BIG
DICK
NICK

on to the rams. like i know it's gonna be a different ballpark. Saints gotta score early and often with the Rams and try to keep Goff off the field as much as possible. 

The Great Saiyaman
On 1/18/2019 at 9:41 AM, o_O said:

on to the rams. like i know it's gonna be a different ballpark. Saints gotta score early and often with the Rams and try to keep Goff off the field as much as possible. 

Goff is a very good player but a tad overrated IMO. I think he's largely a system QB. Don't worry about him as much as you should Gurley and Anderson. That duo is absolutely deadly. 

Also fuck Cousins just wanted to reemphasize that. 

• Like 1

The Great Saiyaman

If Randy Moss becomes our WRs coach then I will buy everyone in the state of Minnesota (who isn't a Packer fan) an 84 jersey. 

• Like 1

Second favourite son

Question: When you’re watching a match, what do you do during all the breaks?  I find the actual gameplay of American Football quite interesting and exciting, but so much of the match is spent with nothing going on that I struggle to stay interested.  Is this a thing you guys get, and what do you do to stop you being bored?

The Great Saiyaman
1 hour ago, Second favourite son said:

Question: When you’re watching a match, what do you do during all the breaks?  I find the actual gameplay of American Football quite interesting and exciting, but so much of the match is spent with nothing going on that I struggle to stay interested.  Is this a thing you guys get, and what do you do to stop you being bored?

I absolutely get what you mean. A game will be super exciting but then the referees take five minutes to analyze if a player actually caught a pass. It's pretty fucking absurd. If a game is super boring and there's no scoring, chances are I'll stop watching or won't be watching it anyways if it's not for my team. 

• Like 1

lizziebix
5 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

commercial breaks are for bathroom and/or food breaks!  Yes, there are lots but if it's a good game, the commercial breaks come in handy.

Plus, I find I can't just watch a game.  I need to be doing something else at the same time.  Being on GDC for example!

• Like 1

The Great Saiyaman

@o_O THAT WAS BULLSHIT I AM SO SORRY

• Sad 1

o_O

those refs must be Filthadelphia fans @The Great Saiyaman

24 minutes ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

@o_O THAT WAS BULLSHIT I AM SO SORRY

i think the Chiefs/Patriots winner is gonna win. i have a feeling it's gonna be the Patriots. 

• Sad 1

The Great Saiyaman
7 minutes ago, o_O said:

those refs must be Filthadelphia fans @The Great Saiyaman

i think the Chiefs/Patriots winner is gonna win. i have a feeling it's gonna be the Patriots. 

I cannot believe how bad of a call that was though. You guys deserved this win. 

• Like 1

o_O
1 hour ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

I cannot believe how bad of a call that was though. You guys deserved this win. 

i think we need video replay and allow the coaches to have more calls for the video review if something isn't right. if a penalty should be at least 10-15 yards. 

• Like 1

The Great Saiyaman
4 hours ago, o_O said:

i think we need video replay and allow the coaches to have more calls for the video review if something isn't right. if a penalty should be at least 10-15 yards. 

Agreed. In this case I'm not okay with saying "there's always next year". It's like, great, but for Brees' case we don't know if there will be a next year for him sadly. Will he retire? Or worse, regress? We don't know. I'm just so sorry this happened to you guys. But trust me, I know the pain much worse. 😩

also THAT'S MY TIGHT END BLESS KYLE RUDOLPH

DxZY2siWkAE52fQ.jpg:large

• Love 1

The Great Saiyaman

Amari Cooper gets the pro bowl but Diggs doesn’t? RIGGED 😩

• Like 1

o_O

i'm glad Brees and Thomas withdrew. Armstead and Unger probably is not planning on playing. Kamara i hope withdraws too. why sign Peat up when he has a hand injury. i wish Mahomes withdrew too. i probably won't watch another NFL game until the ref issue is resolved. also those refs for the NFC champs were either from LA or former Rams players..... BIAS much...

The Great Saiyaman
23 hours ago, o_O said:

also those refs for the NFC champs were either from LA or former Rams players..... BIAS much...

Look who's talking! :lol: This is not pass interference! 

1548116202703334.gif

I know it's nine years later. No hate. Just messing around nine years later. :P 

• Haha 1

Penguin Puffball

51030728_1158525464327484_70616082195960

• Love 1

o_O

Karma for the Rams. haahahahahahhaa lol. 

The Great Saiyaman

TOLD EVERYONE GOFF WAS OVERRATED.

So happy for Cordarrelle Patterson though. I always wished we kept him. I've always thought he's the best kick returner ever. Here's to more for him. Like we got rid of Harvin (:wub:) and then we don't even bother resigning Patterson at all. Still boggles my mind. 

Also I saw that Wisconsin cheese commercial and just remembered how much the Gophers and Vikings fucked them this year. :happy: Good stuff. 

25 minutes ago, o_O said:

Karma for the Rams. haahahahahahhaa lol. 

Did you start a petition too? lol

• Haha 1

Adorkable

I just want to say that I can't even describe how much I hate the Patriots. 

Penguin Puffball

I have no idea what happened last night; I got drunk and watched the 2010 Superbowl and ate a tub of ice cream, cried, and pretended it was reality. But I hope the Rams got spanked. I fucking HATE the Patriots, for morality y'know, but I still hope the Rams got spanked. Actually I hope the refs got spanked. Fuck you, Goodell.

AlissaGoesRAWR
6 hours ago, Penguin Puffball said:

I have no idea what happened last night; I got drunk and watched the 2010 Superbowl and ate a tub of ice cream, cried, and pretended it was reality. But I hope the Rams got spanked. I fucking HATE the Patriots, for morality y'know, but I still hope the Rams got spanked. Actually I hope the refs got spanked. Fuck you, Goodell.

It was the lowest-scoring Superbowl ever and incredibly boring. But the Patriots did win 13-3.

The Great Saiyaman

So the Vikings just got a veeery interesting Broncos coach a few weeks ago. Also please don't release Everson Griffen I will cry. 

The Great Saiyaman

TAKE THAT GOODELL

The Great Saiyaman

So the Vikings aren't going to bring back Anthony Barr...