o_O

NFL Thread

Adorkable

Just heard that Panthers qb Cam Newton was in a car accident and on his way to the hospital.

It is confirmed that he broke both his legs. A 76 year old woman ran a red light and hit him. Damn, that sucks

lizziebix

It is confirmed that he broke both his legs. A 76 year old woman ran a red light and hit him. Damn, that sucks

Certainly does.

GreenDayBass

Jeez. I feel bad for him :(

o_O

Well I must say w/o Cam for whatever period of time, they will probably drop games. As much as he was a jerk, no man needs to go through injuries, then the people who say karma or voodoo. Really? he was in a wreck and that's all you got to say?!?

Sugaree

Well I must say w/o Cam for whatever period of time, they will probably drop games. As much as he was a jerk, no man needs to go through injuries, then the people who say karma or voodoo. Really? he was in a wreck and that's all you got to say?!?

I said it was voodoo from the Aints!!!

So sad to hear Cam Newton got into a car crash. As a Panthers fan it break my heart, but what's more annoying is people attacking him for that.

he had a back fracture in 2 vertebrate not legs

• Like 1

o_O

I said it was voodoo from the Aints!!!

So sad to hear Cam Newton got into a car crash. As a Panthers fan it break my heart, but what's more annoying is people attacking him for that.

he had a back fracture in 2 vertebrate not legs

i think the whole division sucks, but damn vertebate wow. speedy recovery for your QB (:

Adorkable

I just noticed that my Jets have a shot today!!! The 2-11 Jets vs the 2-11 Titans. Should be a great battle of WTF!

• Like 1

o_O

I just noticed that my Jets have a shot today!!! The 2-11 Jets vs the 2-11 Titans. Should be a great battle of WTF!

well if yall played the buccs with the titans ALL yall are 2-11. so is the raiders.

lizziebix
:( for the Packers.

o_O

:( for the Packers.

i saw. i was much disappointed.

but all the games were shite today. but the Browns tho :lol:

Adorkable

That Jet game was like watching peewee League football, but they won!!! I can't believe I'm this excited about my team being 3-11 and having to come from behind, against the Titans!

Of course there were typical Jet situations. The Titans were about to get called for illegal motion, when Rex Ryan, using his vast game knowledge, called a time out before the play completed. Guess what??? No penalty, sigh......

Then the Titans almost pulled off that play where they throw the ball to everyone, sigh again.............

• Like 1

lizziebix

SF eliminated from the playoffs. Wonder what will happen to their coach? Actually don't really care - he's an ass.

Congrats, JJ1964 (sorry, I don't know your name) on the Jets win. My NYC family is also very happy.

o_O

That Jet game was like watching peewee League football, but they won!!! I can't believe I'm this excited about my team being 3-11 and having to come from behind, against the Titans!

Of course there were typical Jet situations. The Titans were about to get called for illegal motion, when Rex Ryan, using his vast game knowledge, called a time out before the play completed. Guess what??? No penalty, sigh......

Then the Titans almost pulled off that play where they throw the ball to everyone, sigh again.............

all the games were boring as fuck except the Browns/Bengals game

SF eliminated from the playoffs. Wonder what will happen to their coach? Actually don't really care - he's an ass.

Congrats, JJ1964 (sorry, I don't know your name) on the Jets win. My NYC family is also very happy.

RIP 49ERS.

now it's da bears turn to lose :lol:

• Like 1

GreenDayBass

Hmm, wonder if the Bills can still make it in the playoffs. Would be pretty neat to see considering they haven't been in it in awhile. Also, all 4 of my fantasy teams lost in the playoffs. Boo. I still have one match-up going, but I think I'm going to lose causes my competition has Mark Sanchez playing.

Los Pollos Hermanos

Hmm, wonder if the Bills can still make it in the playoffs. Would be pretty neat to see considering they haven't been in it in awhile. Also, all 4 of my fantasy teams lost in the playoffs. Boo. I still have one match-up going, but I think I'm going to lose causes my competition has Mark Sanchez playing.

A fellow Bills Fan? Yes playoffs would be therapeutic even if we get thrashed in the first game considering all the crap we've dealt with for years. First time we are guaranteed a 500 record since 2004 enough said.

GreenDayBass

A fellow Bills Fan? Yes playoffs would be therapeutic even if we get thrashed in the first game considering all the crap we've dealt with for years. First time we are guaranteed a 500 record since 2004 enough said.

Sort of :P I'm a Packers fan and a Bills fan, but have liked the Bills longer. I only started liking the Packers at the start of the 2009 season when I was looking for a team from the other side to cheer for. Luckily that was also the season they won the super bowel bowl, lol. I wouldn't say the Bills would get thrashed considering how well their defense is performing. Getting a lot better every year though..so if not this year, then perhaps next year they'll make it in. Just got to beat Oakland then New England..somehow.

Ian1234

Who do you guys think will make the Super Bowl? I think it'll be between the Patriots and the Packers.

• Like 1

Los Pollos Hermanos

Sort of :P I'm a Packers fan and a Bills fan, but have liked the Bills longer. I only started liking the Packers at the start of the 2009 season when I was looking for a team from the other side to cheer for. Luckily that was also the season they won the super bowel bowl, lol. I wouldn't say the Bills would get thrashed considering how well their defense is performing. Getting a lot better every year though..so if not this year, then perhaps next year they'll make it in. Just got to beat Oakland then New England..somehow.

Agreed our D is beast. if only we had a QB I think we'd be okay Orton is pretty bad. I think we should have kept Manuel in personally. If we can beat Green Bay maybe our D can beat the Pats.

Who do you guys think will make the Super Bowl? I think it'll be between the Patriots and the Packers.

Can never be sure every year one of the favorites gets knocked out early. I'd like to see The Steelers get in I love Big Ben and he should win another before he retires hes running out of years to make a 3rd run.

GreenDayBass

Bills and Cardinals.

Lol, just kidding.

I think Packers, Broncos, Seahawks, Patriots all have a decent shot.

Agreed our D is beast. if only we had a QB I think we'd be okay Orton is pretty bad. I think we should have kept Manuel in personally. If we can beat Green Bay maybe our D can beat the Pats.

Can never be sure every year one of the favorites gets knocked out early. I'd like to see The Steelers get in I love Big Ben and he should win another before he retires hes running out of years to make a 3rd run.

I don't know. I don't think Manuel is that great when Orton has been outperforming him. Isn't Manuel injured anyways?

Adorkable

Thanks! It doesn't happen very often. And it's Judi

o_O

booo failcons let the panthers get the division. now we NEED to beat da Bears tonight (sorry marilyn.)

But at least dallas won!

lizziebix

Thanks! It doesn't happen very often. And it's Judi

Hi, Judi. *waves*

booo failcons let the panthers get the division. now we NEED to beat da Bears tonight (sorry marilyn.)

But at least dallas won!

Don't be sorry. The Bears are the sorry lot!!
  • Like 2

o_O

Hi, Judi. *waves*

Don't be sorry. The Bears are the sorry lot!!

my family made me so mad, im not even arsed to watch the game tonight. but wow we're BOTH 5-8. someone's gonna be 5-9 :D

GreenDayBass

Team with the better offense will win since both have a crappy defense, haha.

• Like 1

lizziebix

Neither offense is looking any good at the moment. It's going to be a long night. :(