o_O

NFL Thread

lizziebix

Haha, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how that feels too well as I had to suffer through 5 straight seasons of 3-wins seasons for my hometown CFL team and had to be patient for the past 5 years for them to get where they are now. I think it all comes down to the right personnel and players on the team.

I really think part of the Bears problem is the ownership. They just think they know what they're doing but it's obvious (by the last who knows how many bad seasons) they don't.

GreenDayBass

I really think part of the Bears problem is the ownership. They just think they know what they're doing but it's obvious (by the last who knows how many bad seasons) they don't.

Time for a new owner? How does getting a new owner work?

lizziebix

Time for a new owner? How does getting a new owner work?

The owner either dies and the heirs decide to sell or the owner decides to sell. No other way.

GreenDayBass

The owner either dies and the heirs decide to sell or the owner decides to sell. No other way.

I guess you're trapped :(

lizziebix

I guess you're trapped :(

Now you're getting it. :P
  • Like 1

Sugaree

Congrats on your win!

Yup. He's just so calm. Like nothing fazes him. A bit of anger might actually motivate these guys.

Now they're talking about getting rid of the Defense coach. IT'S NOT ALL HIS FAULT!

they didn't win. THEY LOST, MAR!!!

lizziebix

they didn't win. THEY LOST, MAR!!!

It was a joke. That they'd win against the Bears NEXT week. :)
  • Like 1

Sugaree

It was a joke. That they'd win against the Bears NEXT week. :)

:lol: it was actually a surprise! The panthers finally broke that 7 week losing streak

Adorkable

I think we should change the rules, have a WTF Super Bowl and watch the Giants and Jets battle it out for NY football supremacy. If we change it up a bit and add in Oakland (even though they are coming off a big win at SF) we could probably get a GD Half time show.

Other than that, the real SB, I'm rooting for Pats vs Seattle. I've always loved Pete Carroll.

Thank God its Hockey season in NY

o_O

I don't know what any of that means. I just know how bad our Bears are.

i think we have the same record as the bears 5-8.

There was a fight that broke out between the Saints and the Panthers after Cam "Scam or Fig" Newton scored a touchdown, and he was classless about it too.

Matt.

Skol

Ian1234

My team (the 49ers) are done this year. Plus I don't really care what happens in the playoffs, just as long as the Seahawks don't repeat.

• Like 1

lizziebix

My team (the 49ers) are done this year. Plus I don't really care what happens in the playoffs, just as long as the Seahawks don't repeat.

I understand this but I really love Russell Wilson since he was a Badger.
  • Like 1

Sugaree

I really hope the packers win tonight!!!!!!!! it will be good for my Panthers <3

o_O

I understand this but I really love Russell Wilson since he was a Badger.

by the way Wisconsin got ran over by Ohio State 59-0. :D just like the Raiders

• Like 1

lizziebix

by the way Wisconsin got ran over by Ohio State 59-0. :D just like the Raiders

You're killing me, Jess. Yes Wisconsin didn't show up to the game against The Ohio State but that's no reason to kick a girl when she's down. :(
  • Like 1

o_O

You're killing me, Jess. Yes Wisconsin didn't show up to the game against The Ohio State but that's no reason to kick a girl when she's down. :(

sorry :(:lol: there's always next year (:

lizziebix

sorry :(:lol: there's always next year (:

Yes I'm quite used to this saying from being a Cubs fan. But that's for a different thread. :)
  • Like 1

o_O

Yes I'm quite used to this saying from being a Cubs fan. But that's for a different thread. :)

well at least we ain't the Raiders, Jets or Jags at the moment.

lizziebix

Most nerve racking Packers game ever.

And what do you think about a team with a losing record making the playoffs and getting a home game?

• Like 1

Adorkable

well at least we ain't the Raiders, Jets or Jags at the moment.

Oh that hurts.

This is the most exciting thing to happen at a Jets game since Rex Ryan became head coach. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQgdIdql_Q

And the Jets were losing, of course.

• Like 1

o_O

Most nerve racking Packers game ever.

And what do you think about a team with a losing record making the playoffs and getting a home game?

personally, i wouldn't want the NFC south going to playoffs this year, a 10-6, or 11-5 team would be left out, b/c of a 6-10 team or 7-9 team that has no good o or d, makes it in. if the Bucs win out they'll be 5-11, and if the saints, panthers and falcons lose out well shit, one's going to be 6-10, 2 teams i predict are going 5-11 in that division.

Oh that hurts.

This is the most exciting thing to happen at a Jets game since Rex Ryan became head coach. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQgdIdql_Q

And the Jets were losing, of course.

i was gonna say mark sanchez' butt fumble was pretty exciting too. :lol:

• Like 1

Adorkable

i was gonna say mark sanchez' butt fumble was pretty exciting too. :lol:

Well, he does have a cute butt, so yes, that was exciting too!!!

• Like 1

lizziebix

Just heard that Panthers qb Cam Newton was in a car accident and on his way to the hospital.

o_O

Just heard that Panthers qb Cam Newton was in a car accident and on his way to the hospital.

yeah, as much as i hate Fig newton, i sincerly hope he's ok and isn't injured #GetWellCamNewton (: