o_O

NFL Thread

DookieLukie

Indianapolis, Green Bay and San Diego aren't great against the run. Not to mention the fact that San Diego is easier to beat because they're an average team defensively, at best. Meanwhile, Denver has played teams like Kansas, Miami, Arizona, Seattle, San Fransisco, St. Louis and Buffalo. Those teams have better defenses than San Diego and are above average against the run - even though Kansas has given up more yardage on the ground than some others.

Kansas? You mean Kansas City?

GreenDayBass

Kansas? You mean Kansas City?

Yes, I do. :P

DookieLukie

Well, the Browns pulled a Browns this afternoon, but what else can I expect? The worst part about Cleveland is that they get hopes up and hearts beating, only to fail on you. Much like a terrible sexual experience. The Browns are literally bad sex.

Manziel should start now

lizziebix

My poor Bears. :(

But hubby's happy with the Packers. (We're owners by the way!!)

o_O

Well, the Browns pulled a Browns this afternoon, but what else can I expect? The worst part about Cleveland is that they get hopes up and hearts beating, only to fail on you. Much like a terrible sexual experience. The Browns are literally bad sex.

well at least they beat Atlanta for my team

How Bout that 45-28 Cowboys ? :lol:

DookieLukie

Owners?

lizziebix

well at least they beat Atlanta for my team

How Bout that 45-28 Cowboys ? :lol:

You really like rubbing it in, don't you? :mad:

jk :)

• Like 1

o_O

You really like rubbing it in, don't you? :mad:

jk :)

my aunt is a cowboy fan (:

GreenDayBass

I think you need a new QB or something like that. :ninja:

lizziebix

My late brother was a Cowboy fan. Never understood the attraction.

• Like 1

Todd

good seasons for them! but eagles like always will choke in the playoffs :lol:

Probably, I can't get my hopes too high :lol:

• Like 1

lizziebix

I think you need a new QB or something like that. :ninja:

And a new coach. And a few other positions. Maybe all of the them in fact. :lol:
  • Like 1

o_O

Probably, I can't get my hopes too high :lol:

it's not like the Saints will go this year b/c 41-10 today. FRIGGIN PANTHERS. :mad:

we (Saints) play the bears next week!

GreenDayBass

And a new coach. And a few other positions. Maybe all of the them in fact. :lol:

Haha, isn't it Trestman's 2nd season? I know him from the CFL.

Todd

it's not like the Saints will go this year b/c 41-10 today. FRIGGIN PANTHERS. :mad:

There are some football teams that I always forget exist. Panthers and Rams to name two of them :lol:

• Like 1

lizziebix

Congrats on your win!

Haha, isn't it Trestman's 2nd season? I know him from the CFL.

Yup. He's just so calm. Like nothing fazes him. A bit of anger might actually motivate these guys.

Now they're talking about getting rid of the Defense coach. IT'S NOT ALL HIS FAULT!

o_O

Congrats on your win!

Yup. He's just so calm. Like nothing fazes him. A bit of anger might actually motivate these guys.

Now they're talking about getting rid of the Defense coach. IT'S NOT ALL HIS FAULT!

you're gonna jinx it. Junior Gallette (Saints) jinxed us today. Scam Fig Newton was a jerk today.

lizziebix

you're gonna jinx it. Junior Gallette (Saints) jinxed us today. Scam Fig Newton was a jerk today.

I don't know what any of that means. I just know how bad our Bears are.
  • Like 1

GreenDayBass

Congrats on your win!

:lol: Well he's like that from his days in Montreal. I think that had to do with having so much success up here that he just didn't know how to react to losing, so it's like he's used to it and thinks there's no need for anger if he was calm when working with Calvillo and Montreals offense. He did used to get angry sometimes, but I suppose some of the passion was left here though.

Maybe you need a newer defense and defensive coordinator. Defense hasn't been the same since it dominated a few years back :( It's easy to see when the team is Pepper-less too though. Maybe you need some leadership too?

lizziebix

:lol: Well he's like that from his days in Montreal. I think that had to do with having so much success up here that he just didn't know how to react to losing, so it's like he's used to it and thinks there's no need for anger if he was calm when working with Calvillo and Montreals offense. He did used to get angry sometimes, but I suppose some of the passion was left here though.

Maybe you need a newer defense and defensive coordinator. Defense hasn't been the same since it dominated a few years back :( It's easy to see when the team is Pepper-less too though. Maybe you need some leadership too?

I think we need a complete overhaul.

GreenDayBass

You have some good WR's in Marshall and Jeffers-Harris guy thing name. You also have Matt Forte. Everyone else needs to go, I think. I don't know..lol. I don't know much about the Bears.

DookieLukie

What do you mean you are an owner of the Packers?

GreenDayBass

Probbably has something to do with stocks/shares or something like that :P

lizziebix

You have some good WR's in Marshall and Jeffers-Harris guy thing name. You also have Matt Forte. Everyone else needs to go, I think. I don't know..lol. I don't know much about the Bears.

Okay we have a couple good guys. But certainly not enough to make a good team!

So a number of years ago the Packers sold "stock" in the team. You paid them money, they sent you a piece of paper and you get to vote at the shareholders meetings. That's it. That's all you get. Actually means nothing but it's kind of a status thing for Packers fans to say they are "owners" of the team. Hubby is REALLY proud of this. Me? Not so much! :P

GreenDayBass

Okay we have a couple good guys. But certainly not enough to make a good team!

Haha, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how that feels too well as I had to suffer through 5 straight seasons of 3-wins seasons for my hometown CFL team and had to be patient for the past 5 years for them to get where they are now. I think it all comes down to the right personnel and players on the team.