o_O

NFL Thread

o_O

Since the last American Football thread disappeared even looking via search.

Here's to discuss Handegg/football.

Who do you love as a team, hate as a team?

discuss stats, players, teams ect.

my team unfortunately sucks this year 5-8. in probably the worst Division in the NFL this year.

Lone

Go Pats! #hateaway

Currently watching Sanchez trying.

• Like 3

o_O

omg Raiders won. OMG. too bad that the saints didnt show today. freakin 4 home losses in a ROW. and to the freaking panthers!

• Like 1

I guess if I had to pick a team I'd go with the Packers. Or the Steelers. But definitely not the Patriots :mad:

GreenDayBass

Go Pats! #hateaway

Currently watching Sanchez trying.

I didn't start Edelman again, lol. Probably wouldn't have mattered anyways cause I lost :(

GO PACKERS!

• Like 2

Adorkable

The only fans that can complain more than me are Raider fans. My poor 2-11 Jets. I never thought I would want mark Sanchez back.

• Like 1

o_O

I guess if I had to pick a team I'd go with the Packers. Or the Steelers. But definitely not the Patriots :mad:

steelers lost to a 5-8 saints XD and got destroyed by the Browns. Go with Packers. (:

I dont want Atlanta to win So GO PACK GO tomorrow night (:

• Like 1

steelers lost to a 5-8 saints XD and got destroyed by the Browns. Go with Packers. (:

I mainly lean towards them because I mainly watch football with my mate who's from Pittsburgh, and he lives or dies by the Steelers. It's not good friend politics for me to not at least root for them a little bit :P

DookieLukie

Pats v Packers Super Bowl would make me so happy.

• Like 1

Pats v Packers Super Bowl would make me so happy.

Especially if it turns out the way the game they had last Sunday turned out :P

Sugaree

I was looking for this.

GOOOOOOOOO PANTHERS!!! AINT NOBODY FUCKS WITH CAM NEWTON

• Like 2

DookieLukie

Especially if it turns out the way the game they had last Sunday turned out :P

It wouldn't though. Pats were a dropped catch away from winning at Lambeau. No way Pats lose on a neutral field.

GreenDayBass

I can see Denver making it to the super bowl again this year

• Like 1

Todd

Eagles and Broncos! Great seasons this year!

o_O

Eagles and Broncos! Great seasons this year!

good seasons for them! but eagles like always will choke in the playoffs :lol:

DookieLukie

Probably not happening. Their only change is if AFC Champ game is at Denver, which isn't likely.

• Like 1

That reminds me, Peyton is a god and he's having an insane season.

GreenDayBass

Probably not happening. Their only change is if AFC Champ game is at Denver, which isn't likely.

Lol why would that be their only chance though? They have one of the best offences in the league and an improved defence this year compared to last.

That reminds me, Peyton is a god and he's having an insane season.

Best qb in the league for sure although that's saying a bit considering the other qbs in Rodgers and some others.

DookieLukie

Lol why would that be their only chance though? They have one of the best offences in the league and an improved defence this year compared to last.

Lots of reasons. Pats are unbeatable at home. Denver folds in big games. Pats destroyed them earlier in the season and Denver has gotten worse since then while the Pats have improved.

o_O

They did lose to the Rams. Ironically, the Rams beat Seattle and Denver this year. Rams have a future. if San Fran keeps regressing, and Seattle goes 8-8 every year.

GreenDayBass

Lots of reasons. Pats are unbeatable at home. Denver folds in big games. Pats destroyed them earlier in the season and Denver has gotten worse since then while the Pats have improved.

Only reason they got worse is due to injuries which is typical for any team. Come playoff time they should get some of those players back and be more determined to win it. You're also forgetting the fact that the broncos have played tougher teams with top defences. While new England has come together at the right time in the seasn. The pats don't seem to have a solid defence against the run which is essential down the stretch. Teams are going to use that to their advantage.

• Like 1

o_O

i'm predicting packers v. AFC (undetermined for me at this point)

DookieLukie

Only reason they got worse is due to injuries which is typical for any team. Come playoff time they should get some of those players back and be more determined to win it. You're also forgetting the fact that the broncos have played tougher teams with top defences. While new England has come together at the right time in the seasn. The pats don't seem to have a solid defence against the run which is essential down the stretch. Teams are going to use that to their advantage.

Tougher teams? The Pats had a stretch of Denver, Indianapolis, Detroit, Green Bay, and now San Diego. Denver has had all easy games since then.

wood

Well, the Browns pulled a Browns this afternoon, but what else can I expect? The worst part about Cleveland is that they get hopes up and hearts beating, only to fail on you. Much like a terrible sexual experience. The Browns are literally bad sex.

• Like 1

GreenDayBass

Tougher teams? The Pats had a stretch of Denver, Indianapolis, Detroit, Green Bay, and now San Diego. Denver has had all easy games since then.

Indianapolis, Green Bay and San Diego aren't great against the run. Not to mention the fact that San Diego is easier to beat because they're an average team defensively, at best. Meanwhile, Denver has played teams like Kansas, Miami, Arizona, Seattle, San Fransisco, St. Louis and Buffalo. Those teams have better defenses than San Diego and are above average against the run - even though Kansas has given up more yardage on the ground than some others.