Billie Joe posts intriguing photo on Instagram

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is so much this could mean. New album, rock and roll hall of fame, etc. So much time for speculation

There is so much this could mean. New album, rock and roll hall of fame, official breakup, etc. So much time for speculation

I am hoping that the hashtag "greendayforever" ends the whole possible breakup debate

This is the most misleading thread title ever. He needed new door numbers. Wow.

I only posted it for the rep tbh, these threads are rep machines for the OP. My personal guess is that he's counting down the days til they announce their break up.

I only posted it for the rep tbh, these threads are rep machines for the OP. My personal guess is that he's counting down the days til they announce their break up.

Either that or the number of additional members they'll have on the next tour.

i'm legitimately really excited about this in spite of myself :P

Same here. I'm desperately trying not to so I don't get let down :lol:

There is so much this could mean. New album, rock and roll hall of fame, official breakup, etc. So much time for speculation

yeah i'm sure he would announce the band's break up months in advance using a vague picture on instagram

I don't want them to announce a new album, cause I'll come home from school, see the thread "new album announced" was made 7 hours ago, with already 5 pages, and I'll have missed all the fun :(

Actually, that picture by itself would make a good album cover. they should call the album "15"

The hashtags he posted make this actually worth being excited for. Wouldn't be surprised at a tour and album announcement next year, would be surprised if the album came out next year.

I'm obviously pessimistic about new GD "news" like this when my first/only question is "Why is he in Queens? Why is he doing hardware shopping in Queens?"

No, seriously, why? He needs numbers on (what I'm assuming is) temporary living spaces? :lol::huh:

he needed a new number on his house, so he got inspired. Architecture album coming right up, can't wait for the Rise Against fans to rage.

I don't want them to announce a new album, cause I'll come home from school, see the thread "new album announced" was made 7 hours ago, with already 5 pages, and I'll have missed all the fun :(

If you think the announcement of a new album would only generate 5 pages in 7 hours, you're underestimating many many dozens of " :woot: " and " :runaround: "

If you think the announcement of a new album would only generate 5 pages in 7 hours, you're underestimating many many dozens of " :woot: " and " :runaround: "

I think you're underestimating how dead this place has become. :lol:

I think you're underestimating how dead this place has become. :lol:

It'd generate shittons of pages, but they'd all just be people telling Jimrod he's wrong.

Well seems like it could be something. And also, there's break up speculation between every album... so zzzzz.

Archived