Billie Joe posts intriguing photo on Instagram

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck you guys. I'm excited. This is awesome. I also agree with someone on the GDA comments that that picture would make a nice album cover (minus the 15).

I was going to say that. How funny would it be if this was the cover, and that the album's name is actually 15... that would be a shitty name but who knows :P hahaha

I don't know what to feel about this. I mean, tour? Surely India won't be in the list so its zilch for me but if they are planning an album or something, that would be exciting. And I hope its an album!

I don't know what to feel about this. I mean, tour? Surely India won't be in the list so its zilch for me but if they are planning an album or something, that would be exciting. And I hope its an album!

just get your ass to Europe! :P

I wish it was that easy! D:

but I thought you have a job now? one step closer to being able to travel :) Anyway, I don't think they will tour next year.

I don't care what news it is. I just happy that are something happening in 2015. :happy: Thank you BJ.

I'm hoping they finally do that UK arena tour. Ive been saving up for years for the next time they do.

I'm rather curious than excited. I don't think there is enough time to work on a new album now so if there's one next year it won't come out until late summer or fall. They might tour a bit like in 2012. Or maybe it's just the documentary and nothing else has been planned yet. At this point there's nothing much to fuss about but it's great to hear from them and I'm looking forward to whatever they're up to.

To me this post is just the proof that the Trilogy era is still going on. They went from Uno to Cuatro, and now Billie is clearly saying they have to reach 15. Lots of new Trilogy b-sides are coming guys! :D

15 years until their next album release? Cool! Won't they be the only band to walk around with canes and walking supports? This would explain the forever thing.

Bob Dylan's still going, he's about 1700 years old by now.

Don't you know he's immortal?

For some people, their own awesomeness is enough to sustain them indefinitely.

but I thought you have a job now? one step closer to being able to travel :) Anyway, I don't think they will tour next year.

I do have a job now. But all my earnings go to my family for now. But yes, it will surely happen in the future!

Come to Brazil!!!!111!!11111!!!!!!

that's the spirit, keep mocking the brazilians.... sorry if we don't see great bands playing here regularly

I feel offended, everytime I see something like this

I think it's quite obvious there is something coming for 2015.. it could be anything tho; however, the thought of Green Day breaking the hiatus it's almost enough for me.

Come to Brazil!!!!111!!11111!!!!!!

No one's posted anything obnoxious like that or even complained. Heaven forbid someone might calmly mention the fact that Green Day probably won't tour in their country.

Isn't it possible this is just a nod to the possible Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction in 2015? (Don't kill me, please!)

Isn't it possible this is just a nod to the possible Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction in 2015? (Don't kill me, please!)

It's possible, but wee here at the internet love nothing more than to jump to conclusions and fulfil confirmation bias.

Yes that's another option. But speculating is so much more fun!!

It'd better be good news, I'm excited and I don't want it to be over nothing.

I've come to terms with the fact that there will never be a show in Greece, I just need to know if I have to start saving money to travel :P

Archived