Billie Joe posts intriguing photo on Instagram

Fuck you guys. I'm excited. This is awesome. I also agree with someone on the GDA comments that that picture would make a nice album cover (minus the 15).

Actually I think 15 is a fine name for a new record.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mike and tre are done with green day? where did you get this shit from? because mike' wife is sick and tre got married doesn't mean they're done.

he pulls it out of his ass. i find it best to ignore his dumb stuff as to not humor him.

Honestly, this is the best thing that's happened to me all month. I don't know if that's an indicator of how shitty this month has been, or how much of a fangirl I truly am, deep down inside my cold, jaded heart. :P

I also agree with someone on the GDA comments that that picture would make a nice album cover (minus the 15).

Actually, that picture by itself would make a good album cover. they should call the album "15"

#ToddSaidItFirst

In a (likely vain) attempt to look at this objectively, it is not unreasonable to believe this is a hint at something planned for 2015. It would be odd and random to do it otherwise. To speculate on what that something planned is would be useless. It could be an album, tour, a re-release or anything else really. But I would say that something is in the works, if I were to bet on it.

Being the cautious pessimist that I am, though, I will put this out of my mind for the time-being.

Good, it's nice to know not all Americans are insane.

I could really care less what you think about my country.

God bless earth,... Holy shit!!, amazing deed, new album? or tour?, i just want Green Day back... O:) O:)

God bless earth,... Holy shit!!, amazing deed, new album? or tour?, i just want Green Day back... O:) O:)

God bless Akshat Jain.

15 years until their next album release? Cool! Won't they be the only band to walk around with canes and walking supports? This would explain the forever thing.

Hubby's first question was would this be their 15th album? Love that man. :)

But maybe 2015 will just bring them back into the studio for future things to come.

Archived